Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Android L bootanimation flashable zip

OP Kung Fu monkey

27th June 2014, 08:54 AM   |  #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitramcek

Well, not for me. And others on GE ROM.

Anyone on GE ROM tested it and got it working?

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------



Yes in CM it would work. But Samsung ROM don't use zip for boot animation. And Google edition use the same as Samsung.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I am trying to make .qmg file.
so stay tuned...
27th June 2014, 10:01 AM   |  #12  
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitramcek

Well, not for me. And others on GE ROM.

Anyone on GE ROM tested it and got it working?

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------



Yes in CM it would work. But Samsung ROM don't use zip for boot animation. And Google edition use the same as Samsung.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Pls try this one and report back: https://mega.co.nz/#!tUFCTA4A!PF0kCE...EZDwwy3w1mtJDY
27th June 2014, 12:28 PM   |  #13  
nitramcek's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
464 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
It's zip file again. That won't work. Did you try it on tw ROM? That first zip file somehow broke my phone to go to sleep. So I had to reflash the ROM. I would like to have qmg file so I can put it into system/media. That would be the best way.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th June 2014, 12:38 PM   |  #14  
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitramcek

It's zip file again. That won't work. Did you try it on tw ROM? That first zip file somehow broke my phone to go to sleep. So I had to reflash the ROM. I would like to have qmg file so I can put it into system/media. That would be the best way.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

It tested it on my tw rom and its working very well.
27th June 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #15  
nitramcek's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
464 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
OK I'll try it then.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

No it's still not working. I just have black screen. To bad.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

I give my original bootanimation file back and now even that won't work. It must be something in your zip that brakes boot animation that even original one don't work any more. Refreshing time again.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th June 2014, 12:57 PM   |  #16  
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitramcek

OK I'll try it then.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

No it's still not working. I just have black screen. To bad.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

I give my original bootanimation file back and now even that won't work. It must be something in your zip that brakes boot animation that even original one don't work any more. Refreshing time again.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ot make ur older bootanimation work u have to place bootanimation.bin from ur rom to system/bin
27th June 2014, 01:05 PM   |  #17  
nitramcek's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
464 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Still won't work old animation. I'll reflash and leave it alone for now.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
30th June 2014, 07:53 AM   |  #18  
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitramcek

Still won't work old animation. I'll reflash and leave it alone for now.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Check this out
The Following User Says Thank You to Kung Fu monkey For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th July 2014, 02:59 PM   |  #19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 74
 
346 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
For devices using qmg files, flash this... Works fine on stock Sammy and GPE ROMs

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2800821
The Following User Says Thank You to biazoto For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th July 2014, 08:26 AM   |  #20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Nice!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes