[ROM][GT-I9205/9200] [UNOFFICIAL] [AOSP][KK] [20140623] **C-RoM** - v7.1 : 4.4.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

san_099

Aug 20, 2012
Selangor
Good Day Everyone,

I managed to successfully flash 7.1 with pa gapps , everything working great, my only issue is the resolution, specifically how the icons appear blurry.

Its the same effect when playing SD quality on a HD tv, its pretty much all the icons. I am not sure if its the launcher or framework. i am using Google now launcher.

any suggestions?

ROM works great!!

Last edited:
Reactions: chook94

The Stranger

Oct 11, 2007
Amsterdam
Good Day Everyone,

I managed to successfully flash 7.1 with pa gapps , everything working great, my only issue is the resolution, specifically how the icons appear blurry.

Its the same effect when playing SD quality on a HD tv, its pretty much all the icons. I am not sure if its the launcher or framework. i am using Google now launcher.

any suggestions?

ROM works great!!

I noticed that too, it is not launcher related! i tried both...
So definitely Framework issue or DPI

san_099

Aug 20, 2012
Selangor
I noticed that too, it is not launcher related! i tried both...
So definitely Framework issue or DPI

I am thinking to move to another ROM just to test the launcher, I am on RR on both S1 and S3, and the icons look fine. It kinda annoying, the rom looks great but these little details make a difference.

I would love to stay if there is a solution.

trogper

Nov 8, 2012
does the IR blaster work on this rom?
(tv remote control)
Can I flash this directly from Samsung stock 4.2.2 & wipe, or do i have to update to 4.4.2?

yusopa

May 25, 2009
No worry about that. But i think better you try first. For me no problem. Our taste different rite?

Yuban97

Oct 8, 2013
App2sd mean moving apps to sd? Im on 7.1 it moves uploadfromtaptalk1410072052137.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts