Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,353 Members 40,462 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

decent s note/anote hd replacement for aosp based roms?

Tip us?

tooandrew
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Default decent s note/anote hd replacement for aosp based roms?

i feel like touchwiz has me tied up and it's trying to take a dump on my chest and i'm like NOOOOO!!! but no matter how much i thrash around and strain against my restraints, it leaves a steaming coil right on my chest. i need to be able to take notes with my note 8.0 wifi edition, because that is what i got it for, but until ykkfive manages to fix a few bugs in ynote, i dont think it will be worth it to me to run touchwiz. but i like s note - what can i use as a replacement?
IF I HELPED YOU, HIT THANKS
My Devices:
Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3, rooted and running Wicked X v7.3, undervolted and overclocked, powered by ktoonsez's KT747 4.4.2
Samsung Galaxy Gear, rooted and running Null Rom 23, undervolted 4.2.2
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, rooted and running CivZ-FLEXNOTE-8.0 Rev1.8, powered by Civato's SphereKat-Rev2.2 kernel 4.4.2
Dell Inspiron Duo running android x86 4.3

ykkfive
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,067

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooandrew View Post
i feel like touchwiz has me tied up and it's trying to take a dump on my chest and i'm like NOOOOO!!! but no matter how much i thrash around and strain against my restraints, it leaves a steaming coil right on my chest. i need to be able to take notes with my note 8.0 wifi edition, because that is what i got it for, but until ykkfive manages to fix a few bugs in ynote, i dont think it will be worth it to me to run touchwiz. but i like s note - what can i use as a replacement?
pls try yNote 3.5 beta 2