Originally Posted by dr.patron99
Well i can't say it's a bug, But it was originally designed for OnePlus One and it's been ported for other devices so that might be an issue. So if you want to revert back to Stock Gallary, follow simple steps.,
-Use any File Explorer which supports Root Access(ES File Explorer/Root Explorer)
-Go to system/app folder and try to look for GalaryNext.apk, select it and delete it.
-Copy Gallery2.apk and Galaxy4.apk to system/app folder and set permission to rw-r-r
-Close everything and reboot your device.
How to set permission:
For example: Gallery2.apk, select it and go to properties, select permissions and set to rw-r-r(See attachments)
Well, I have done as per the guidelines provided by you but,
1. I dint find the GalaryNext.apk at the path mentioned by you
2. I have found Gallery2.apk present already there
3. I couldn't copy attached 2 downloaded files at system/app folder
I dont know what to do next!
EDIT: Well... What I did next is:
1. Simply copy those files at the root of the SD card
2. As I couldnt copy at the path mentioned above so I directly install these 2 apks.. 1.Gallary2.apk and 2.Galaxy4
3. I rebooted the device
4. I have now 2 gallerys stock as well as One plus
Just to mentioned, When i tried to install Galaxy4.apk ...It displayed me Black Hole installed successfully.
I dont know what was that.
Anyways, seems problem sorted out. Thanks for your time buddy. Cheers.