Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,909 Members 50,206 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][MODDED] CM11 4.4.3 [Camera/Gallery/Aroma/Beats]etc

Tip us?
 
dr.patron99
Old
(Last edited by dr.patron99; 14th June 2014 at 03:30 PM.)
#31  
dr.patron99's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 183
Posts: 217
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Dortmund
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deval B View Post
Hi All..

I am using this ROM from last 24 hours, so far did not face any problems. ROM is fast and smooth.
I like the One plus camera, IMO its not as good as Sense Camera but definitely better than the stock camera.

Everything is working properly except the One plus gallery, I am facing huge lag while browsing the photos, the photos load very slowly and display blur. Can anyone please tell me how to remove the One plus gallery and go back to stock gallery?

Appreciate the efforts. Keep up the good work.
Well i can't say it's a bug, But it was originally designed for OnePlus One and it's been ported for other devices so that might be an issue. So if you want to revert back to Stock Gallary, follow simple steps.,

-Use any File Explorer which supports Root Access(ES File Explorer/Root Explorer)
-Go to system/app folder and try to look for GalaryNext.apk, select it and delete it.
-Copy Gallery2.apk and Galaxy4.apk to system/app folder and set permission to rw-r-r
-Close everything and reboot your device.

How to set permission:

For example: Gallery2.apk, select it and go to properties, select permissions and set to rw-r-r(See attachments)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-14-19-52-00.png
Views:	509
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	2797875   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-14-19-52-09.png
Views:	478
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	2797876  
Attached Files
File Type: apk Gallery2.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.73 MB, 35 views)
File Type: apk Galaxy4.apk - [Click for QR Code] (261.0 KB, 30 views)
 
Deval B
Old
(Last edited by Deval B; 15th June 2014 at 10:12 AM.)
#32  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 63
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Pune
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.patron99 View Post
Well i can't say it's a bug, But it was originally designed for OnePlus One and it's been ported for other devices so that might be an issue. So if you want to revert back to Stock Gallary, follow simple steps.,

-Use any File Explorer which supports Root Access(ES File Explorer/Root Explorer)
-Go to system/app folder and try to look for GalaryNext.apk, select it and delete it.
-Copy Gallery2.apk and Galaxy4.apk to system/app folder and set permission to rw-r-r
-Close everything and reboot your device.

How to set permission:

For example: Gallery2.apk, select it and go to properties, select permissions and set to rw-r-r(See attachments)
Thanks Dr.
Well, I have done as per the guidelines provided by you but,
1. I dint find the GalaryNext.apk at the path mentioned by you
2. I have found Gallery2.apk present already there
3. I couldn't copy attached 2 downloaded files at system/app folder

I dont know what to do next!



EDIT: Well... What I did next is:
1. Simply copy those files at the root of the SD card
2. As I couldnt copy at the path mentioned above so I directly install these 2 apks.. 1.Gallary2.apk and 2.Galaxy4
3. I rebooted the device
4. I have now 2 gallerys stock as well as One plus

Just to mentioned, When i tried to install Galaxy4.apk ...It displayed me Black Hole installed successfully.
I dont know what was that.

Anyways, seems problem sorted out. Thanks for your time buddy. Cheers.
 
dr.patron99
Old
#33  
dr.patron99's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 183
Posts: 217
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Dortmund
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deval B View Post
Thanks Dr.
Well, I have done as per the guidelines provided by you but,
1. I dint find the GalaryNext.apk at the path mentioned by you
2. I have found Gallery2.apk present already there
3. I couldn't copy attached 2 downloaded files at system/app folder

I dont know what to do next!



EDIT: Well... What I did next is:
1. Simply copy those files at the root of the SD card
2. As I couldnt copy at the path mentioned above so I directly install these 2 apks.. 1.Gallary2.apk and 2.Galaxy4
3. I rebooted the device
4. I have now 2 gallerys stock as well as One plus

Just to mentioned, When i tried to install Galaxy4.apk ...It displayed me Black Hole installed successfully.
I dont know what was that.

Anyways, seems problem sorted out. Thanks for your time buddy. Cheers.
Agree,It was my mistake with Galaxy4.apk, It's Live WallPaper, When you'll choose live wallpaper option there you'll find Black Hole. And regarding your Two Gallery, Just disable OnePlus Gallery so that you'll see only one gallery. Or delete it as i mentioned earlier.
The Following User Says Thank You to dr.patron99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Deval B
Old
#34  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 63
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Pune
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.patron99 View Post
Agree,It was my mistake with Galaxy4.apk, It's Live WallPaper, When you'll choose live wallpaper option there you'll find Black Hole. And regarding your Two Gallery, Just disable OnePlus Gallery so that you'll see only one gallery. Or delete it as i mentioned earlier.
Never mind
Any sort of help is always be appreciated.
 
Zenamez
Old
#35  
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 93
Join Date: Jun 2011
Not entirely sure this has already been mentioned/fixed by someone but whenever I try and use AppOps and/or Cyanogen's Privacy guard, it tells me "settings has stopped working" when I tap an app to restrict what it gets in terms of data.

This happens with the Xposed Module, flashable zip version (on XDA), Privacy Guard and the AppOpsX app I had on my SDcard from a previous rom (which worked). What's weird is, it doesn't request root permissions when on a previous 4.4.X rom, it did.

Any fixes?
 
prazetyo
Old
(Last edited by prazetyo; 24th June 2014 at 08:10 AM.)
#36  
prazetyo's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 23
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Surabaya
Is it compatible with cm-11-20140609-UNOFFICIAL-BR4-ace (4.4.2) ?

thx


Phone: HTC Desire HD
ROM: ViperDHD 2.3.0, SVHD v2.1.0
Kernel: HD Kernel T10+, PachaRX VS4 2.9.1
Radio: 12.69a.60.29U_26.17.14.11_M
Recovery: 4EXT Recovery Touch

BOOTLOADER
ACE PVT ENG S-OFF
HBOOT-0.85.2007 (PD9810000)
MICROP-0438
RADIO-26.17.14.11_M
CID-11111111

If I have helped you, please hit the the THANKS button!
 
mickeyasamoah
Old
#37  
mickeyasamoah's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 136
Posts: 623
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Accra
I installed this rom this morning and its awesome. Its smooth, and no bugs so far except for one thing i noticed this evening.
When i press the search key the device sleeps. When i long press it, it gives me the power button options.
Its like i have remapped the key but i havent.
I checked gravity box if i had enabled something that was causing that. But nothing. I even disabled gravity box but its still wont stop.
Anyway to stop this??
Its not bad but when using the phone and you mistakenly touch the search key its gonna go off.
XDA-DEVELOPERS SENIOR MEMBER

Mickey Asamoah

DEVICE: HTC DESIRE HD
ROM: FALLEN STRIFE EDITION

Please Use The Thanks Button If I Have Helped You.
 
Pegaz-7
Old
#38  
Pegaz-7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 224
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyasamoah View Post
I installed this rom this morning and its awesome. Its smooth, and no bugs so far except for one thing i noticed this evening.
When i press the search key the device sleeps. When i long press it, it gives me the power button options.
Its like i have remapped the key but i havent.
I checked gravity box if i had enabled something that was causing that. But nothing. I even disabled gravity box but its still wont stop.
Anyway to stop this??
Its not bad but when using the phone and you mistakenly touch the search key its gonna go off.
Hi. In Aroma installer I think you check "REPLACE THE SEARCH KEY LOCK SCREEN BUTTON"

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

In Aroma installer...

Enable CrossBeeder:
-NO, dont (yes,enable)
-Enable (encached memory usage)

WTF??
 


Phone: HTC Desire HD
More Info: http://pegaz7-info.webs.com/htc-desire-hd
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tablet: ASUS Transformer Prime (TF210)
More Info: http://pegaz7-info.webs.com/


 
mickeyasamoah
Old
#39  
mickeyasamoah's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 136
Posts: 623
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Accra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegaz-7 View Post
Hi. In Aroma installer I think you check "REPLACE THE SEARCH KEY LOCK SCREEN BUTTON"

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

In Aroma installer...

Enable CrossBeeder:
-NO, dont (yes,enable)
-Enable (encached memory usage)

WTF??
Thanks
XDA-DEVELOPERS SENIOR MEMBER

Mickey Asamoah

DEVICE: HTC DESIRE HD
ROM: FALLEN STRIFE EDITION

Please Use The Thanks Button If I Have Helped You.

Tags
cm11 modded for dhd, desire hd cm11
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes