[Q] Help with flashing MIUI for HOX

28th June 2014, 01:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 10

92 posts
More
Hi all,

First, I apologize for creating two threads on this board in such short time. My intention is definitely not to spam.

Anyway, I want to flash MIUI v5 on my HOX, but the process is rather confusing because I'm not sure which version should I flash, and which kernel to use with it.

First I tried to flash the latest weekly release, but it the touchscreen wouldn't work. Now this is a first confusing part, because there are apparently several "working" kernels, but which one is it exactly, well, that's nowhere to be found. Their boards are inactive, confusing and with incomplete information.

Then there's apparently RD-MIUI for OneX JB 3.6.7, which is discontinued.

Therefore, I'm pretty confused and I'm not sure which one is right to flash.

Can you guys help me out with this one?

Many thanks.
6th July 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3r02d3r0

Hi all,

First, I apologize for creating two threads on this board in such short time. My intention is definitely not to spam.

Anyway, I want to flash MIUI v5 on my HOX, but the process is rather confusing because I'm not sure which version should I flash, and which kernel to use with it.

First I tried to flash the latest weekly release, but it the touchscreen wouldn't work. Now this is a first confusing part, because there are apparently several "working" kernels, but which one is it exactly, well, that's nowhere to be found. Their boards are inactive, confusing and with incomplete information.

Then there's apparently RD-MIUI for OneX JB 3.6.7, which is discontinued.

Therefore, I'm pretty confused and I'm not sure which one is right to flash.

Can you guys help me out with this one?

Many thanks.

Same with me. after flash miui my touchscreen isnt working.
i Want back to my backup but it gives me a bootloop.
Can somebody tell me why my touchscreen is not working?
n What should i do..
Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread