FORUMS

Themes for SM-N910U Exynos Note 4

Samsung has too many phone variants for their flagships, which leaves out users incapable of getting … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 26 – May 2)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Great Camera Hardware, or Software?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on phone cameras. Come with your opinions and feel … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 25 – May 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

HELP to recover my sensors

5th July 2014, 01:53 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6uPMAH

Your file system may have gotten corrupted. I had a weird situation once that I just couldn't resolve, no matter how many times I ODIN'd stock ROM/firmware. The answer for me was to rebuild the EFS file system, as outlined in this thread, the second half of the OP.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2471421

Thank you very much

5th July 2014, 05:17 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Your file system may have gotten corrupted. I had a weird situation once that I just couldn't resolve, no matter how many times I ODIN'd stock ROM/firmware. The answer for me was to rebuild the EFS file system, as outlined in this thread, the second half of the OP.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2471421

I did the twrp terminal one, factory reset and nothing, also did odin nf1 and nothing
5th July 2014, 05:19 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member

More
My problem is i deleted some internal files non rom related
5th July 2014, 10:28 PM |#14  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 52

Donate to Me
More
Well, this might a time for T-Mo store visit. ODIN to stock, take it in, and see if they have any kind of wipe/reset procedure. If EFS reset didn't work, I'm all out of advice. )) Sorry.
6th July 2014, 07:54 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Well, this might a time for T-Mo store visit. ODIN to stock, take it in, and see if they have any kind of wipe/reset procedure. If EFS reset didn't work, I'm all out of advice. )) Sorry.

Thanks bud, but i ran out of warranty
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread