Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,091 Members 52,646 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[STOCK ROM] [Z1c] [Android 4.4.4] - 14.4.A.0.108 (EURO)

Tip us?

Nick0dem
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I use Shazam
Probably yes. You don't need root to install firmware (after flashing rom you lose your root anyway). To delete (or freeze) any system apps you need root (look for newroot exploit) to use f.e Titanium Backup.

elwis272
Old
(Last edited by elwis272; 1st July 2014 at 08:29 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
thx for reply.

Have You list which Genetic RU propably don't have vs Euro package?? How about with the Genetic DE software?

mosespl
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwis272 View Post
TrackID is needed app

Genetic RU also have Polish?? It's stock firmware which I can install without rooting my phone? I don't need to have google apps and fb apps. How I can delete it from Euro firmware? Which app alow to delete it?
Ru has polish language. I had installed ru but change to euro because im from poland. Ru has a bloat but only maybe 4 app. I root my device with munjeni way and all works better than gr8

elwis272
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosespl View Post
Ru has polish language. I had installed ru but change to euro because im from poland. Ru has a bloat but only maybe 4 app. I root my device with munjeni way and all works better than gr8
Why You change to Euro? Euro package? RU which apps have?

For munjeni You need root the device. I don't wanna to root my cell. Ony stock fw.

mosespl
Old
(Last edited by mosespl; 2nd July 2014 at 12:00 AM.)
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwis272 View Post
Why You change to Euro? Euro package? RU which apps have?

For munjeni You need root the device. I don't wanna to root my cell. Ony stock fw.
I dont know why change just saw that is for euro too and same day changed to euro. Euro ftf is bigger than RU maybe because of bloat or meybe another improvements i dont know I rooted my phone because i dont want bloat in my phone and likes new themes which require root. Minjeni is very simple way for me to root or to unroot and have recovery together
After flash any new firmware you lost root so everythink will be stock again and now i cant imagine that my phone wouldnt be rooted

F308
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosespl View Post
... i cant imagine that my phone wouldnt be rooted
Yea. All those commercials on top and bottom of screen. I was sick after 5 minutes.

My /etc/hosts has 15Mb of this crap redirecting all names to 127.0.0.1 after using AdFree.
80.000+ sources sending what I don't want and eating my megabytes I pay for.