Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,250 Members 41,744 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ICONS] Cube Flat Ui V.1.6 [06-07-2014]

Tip us?

ricco333
Old
Thanks Meter 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by OscarNick93 View Post
update v1.5 added 20 more icons full hd
In my opinion $1.35 for 200+ icons is not a good deal, there are several icon themes FLAT, similar in style to your design, in the Play store with close to 2000 icons for $1.45 and $1.99, check Lumos for example. You need to increase the icon count and then release the pack in the store. I'm not a Developer, but I'm an icon shopper and the first thing I check when buying an icon theme is quantity and quality.

Erik
At&t LG Optimus G Pro, Commotio 4.4.2 thanks to DHO @team Vanir
Nexus 10 32gb, running ThunderKat 4.4.2 thanks to @craigacgomez.

OscarNick93
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricco333 View Post
In my opinion $1.35 for 200+ icons is not a good deal, there are several icon themes FLAT, similar in style to your design, in the Play store with close to 2000 icons for $1.45 and $1.99, check Lumos for example. You need to increase the icon count and then release the pack in the store. I'm not a Developer, but I'm an icon shopper and the first thing I check when buying an icon theme is quantity and quality.

Erik
I'm an Italian boy, I set the Currency 1 euro for all countries, and of course Google has converted the prices.
I am alone in developing these icons, I'm looking, asking someone to help me to expand the icons telling me what I enter, I have a smartphone and two hands, I can certainly install me play around the store, do not you think? release an update every week with 20 icons, but without the support of you, the users, how do I increase the number?? =) I hope I was clear enough.

oscar.
..:: Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 No Brand-White ::..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..:: Rom: CyanogenMod by NovaFusion ::..
The Following User Says Thank You to OscarNick93 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

OscarNick93
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
update 1.6 !!!! Look first page
..:: Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 No Brand-White ::..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..:: Rom: CyanogenMod by NovaFusion ::..