Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,151 Members 49,349 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How Can I access my recent apps? Home long press or double tap not working?

Tip us?

DDdude
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question How Can I access my recent apps? Home long press or double tap not working?

Total noob here... I Know that I used to be able to double tap the home button on my home screen and it would show me all the recent apps I have used. I updated my rom to the Android RevolutionHD 51.0 rom with kitkat 4.4.2 and sense 5.5 Well after test driving some things in the sense 5 tool box, when I long press or double tap my home button on the home screen (or any other screen) the long press and the double tap will do a vibrate but nothing opens up or happens? Ive tried "un doing" all that I did in the tool box but nothing seems to work. Should I uninstall the Sense 5 toolbox or is there something I overlooked? I just want my recent apps back? Can anyone steer me in the right direction on doing so?

lubolahchev
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDdude View Post
Total noob here... I Know that I used to be able to double tap the home button on my home screen and it would show me all the recent apps I have used. I updated my rom to the Android RevolutionHD 51.0 rom with kitkat 4.4.2 and sense 5.5 Well after test driving some things in the sense 5 tool box, when I long press or double tap my home button on the home screen (or any other screen) the long press and the double tap will do a vibrate but nothing opens up or happens? Ive tried "un doing" all that I did in the tool box but nothing seems to work. Should I uninstall the Sense 5 toolbox or is there something I overlooked? I just want my recent apps back? Can anyone steer me in the right direction on doing so?
I have exactly the same problem, have you managed to find a solution?

Wonders_Never_Cease
Old
Thanks Meter 250
Should ask in arhd thread since both of those software builds are by that dev...never used that devs work so not much help sorry