Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,941 Members 38,520 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Huawei u9510e brick

Tip us?

T2av
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Huawei u9510e brick

I've search long and hard ..to no avail. I have a huawei ascend d1 qaud u9510e. Its had a chinese custom recovery and was flashed with MIUI 3.2.22. From the UPdater miui i've been spammed by to do a 'weekly update'' on a daily basis. I read it , it said it didnt delete internal and minimum problem would happen. So I did it. It went through the install phone rebooted. it worked one time till I restarted phone. now i am unable to get back .All i see is the HUAWEI start up logo. it just hangs there. the phone wont turn off just restarts itself to that screen, I am unable to get to custom recovery by holding the power button + volume + which etc. I have the original miui 3.2.22 on my sd card but cannot get to that because of this bootloop/cannot access reovery mode. majority of the time my computer will not reogonize my device but sometimes my computer recognize my phone as adb. How Can I fix it so I can get to a recovery so I can reflash to previous working rom. thank you for your time

eldukex1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by T2av View Post
I've search long and hard ..to no avail. I have a huawei ascend d1 qaud u9510e. Its had a chinese custom recovery and was flashed with MIUI 3.2.22. From the UPdater miui i've been spammed by to do a 'weekly update'' on a daily basis. I read it , it said it didnt delete internal and minimum problem would happen. So I did it. It went through the install phone rebooted. it worked one time till I restarted phone. now i am unable to get back .All i see is the HUAWEI start up logo. it just hangs there. the phone wont turn off just restarts itself to that screen, I am unable to get to custom recovery by holding the power button + volume + which etc. I have the original miui 3.2.22 on my sd card but cannot get to that because of this bootloop/cannot access reovery mode. majority of the time my computer will not reogonize my device but sometimes my computer recognize my phone as adb. How Can I fix it so I can get to a recovery so I can reflash to previous working rom. thank you for your time
you must download U9510E B610 EMUI 2.0 by svikfromorel v02 for XDA search for this in the forum i cant post any link...
unpack, connect the phone to PC and run Flash_all.bat file
after ending a proccess don't forget do wipe data and wipe cache

eddtaly80
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default huawei u9510e bricked

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldukex1 View Post
you must download U9510E B610 EMUI 2.0 by svikfromorel v02 for XDA search for this in the forum i cant post any link...
unpack, connect the phone to PC and run Flash_all.bat file
after ending a proccess don't forget do wipe data and wipe cache
Hi, I am a newbie to flashing custom Roms. I desperately need help. I have the same phone and the same thing happened to me while trying to flash a ROM. My screen was stuck on huawei logo. Unfortunately, it happened in the middle of the high so by the morning the battery got drained completely. What are my options if any? Please help. I am willing to pay. Thanks a lot in advance.