Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 42,686 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: does this help you ??
yes 0 0%
no 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

root cwm [s duos -s7562] install cwm without pc

Tip us?

prajul1123
Old
(Last edited by prajul1123; 21st April 2014 at 06:43 AM.) Reason: edit the title
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default root cwm [s duos -s7562] install cwm without pc

hello everyone.....!!!!!
this thread is for those people who dont have the pc or dont want to use pc for rooting or install the cwm recovery on there s duos.
i am new on xda so not able to post links of the apps.
if you want to install cwm first you need to root your phone without pc. here are the steps:-
1)first download the app root master apk search it on the google .
2)then after installing the app click on the mulai root.
3)dont worry about the language we will fix it later.
4)after click on mulai root click on yes on whatever they ask.
5)you have succesfully rooted your phone.
now in order to install the cwm:-
on your phone you need to rename the file install.recovery.sh
steps:-

1)download es file explorer from play store
2)then click on root explorer
3)give permissions to rewrite
4) after that go to folder device/system/etc
5)search the file install.recovery.sh and rename it to install.recovery.sh.bak in order to avoid overriting of stock recovery
6)now download the flashify app from play store.
7)download recovery.tar file you will find it anywhere on xda
8)extract through androzip or any other app recovery.tar file you will get recovery.img file
9) save it on your sdcard
10)now open the flashify app and click on recovery
11)then click on choose from sdcard then select recovery.img remember not recovery.tar you have to select recovery.img file
12)then click on flash
done!!!!!!
then reboot into recovery you will find there is cwm.
you can also flash stock recovery like this.
if you want to change that superuser app. jst dwnld cwm flashable supersu.zip and flash via cwm it will get removed and you will get new english supersu.

thanx. if i help you
The Following User Says Thank You to prajul1123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

prajul1123
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
At least talk something guys. And try only for cwm
The Following User Says Thank You to prajul1123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Leothez
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Unroot

I ve done as instructed but a problem arisen. my phone wont connect to computer and charger does not show the plug sign. it charges alright though. By the way it rooted properly.

Now i want to unroot it and set to factory settings. how do i do it without using a computer?

Thanks

rkk253755
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Thumbs up worked for me

prajul1123

used for cwm flashing ... work like charm ...
Already rooted with Bin4ry root...
-rkk

Press Thanks If I Helped

prajul1123
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leothez View Post
I ve done as instructed but a problem arisen. my phone wont connect to computer and charger does not show the plug sign. it charges alright though. By the way it rooted properly.

Now i want to unroot it and set to factory settings. how do i do it without using a computer?

Thanks
if you are rooted bro. jst open supersu app and go to setting you will find there a full unroot click over there done..!!!

Leothez
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by prajul1123 View Post
if you are rooted bro. jst open supersu app and go to setting you will find there a full unroot click over there done..!!!
thanks for the ans but let me trouble u a bit more.
there is no unroot option in the supersu app. there is a "temp unroot" but when i click it, it crashes.

In settings, it shows CWM recovery. so i cant do stock reset or updated the firmware.
as i said earlier the phone does not connect to PC in any way. so if its a hardware problem, i will go for warranty.

Please help me out.
Thanks a lot

prajul1123
Old
(Last edited by prajul1123; 6th July 2014 at 05:39 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leothez View Post
thanks for the ans but let me trouble u a bit more.
there is no unroot option in the supersu app. there is a "temp unroot" but when i click it, it crashes.

In settings, it shows CWM recovery. so i cant do stock reset or updated the firmware.
as i said earlier the phone does not connect to PC in any way. so if its a hardware problem, i will go for warranty.

Please help me out.
Thanks a lot
u can flash the stock recovery using this method to go back to stock firmware bro.extract sock recovery.tar file u will get an stock img file flash it as u flash cwm.u will get stock recovery back.i am using 1.34 v of superuser in that there is option of full unroot(clean up for permanent unroot) after click on this it will unroot ur phone.so first install superuser 1.34 and thn unroot ur phone. u can also able to do update ur phone after flashing stock recovery. no need to dwnld whole firmware.

Leothez
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by prajul1123 View Post
u can flash the stock recovery using this method to go back to stock firmware bro.extract sock recovery.tar file u will get an stock img file flash it as u flash cwm.u will get stock recovery back.i am using 1.34 v of superuser in that there is option of full unroot(clean up for permanent unroot) after click on this it will unroot ur phone.so first install superuser 1.34 and thn unroot ur phone. u can also able to do update ur phone after flashing stock recovery. no need to dwnld whole firmware.
I'll try it tonight and let you know. thanks.