Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,893 Members 42,450 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] P5100 think its a espressowifi!

Tip us?

DarkWeed
Old
(Last edited by DarkWeed; 6th June 2014 at 08:47 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Tablet [Q] P5100 think its a espressowifi!

Hell i have a proplem my tablet is a GT-2 10.1 3G P5100 and how ever somone installed wrong rom and the tablet now think its a other model and i cannt install custom rom got error 7. if try to flash firmware via odin it say pass, and after i restart device and its try to install.. half way its writh erase and install failed.. whats wrong and what way i take back?? sorry for my englisch im from switzerland..
It does only boot in Recovery if charger is pluged on a usb host its just charge and does not start.

wolfclan68
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWeed View Post
Hell i have a proplem my tablet is a GT-2 10.1 3G P5100 and how ever somone installed wrong rom and the tablet now think its a other model and i cannt install custom rom got error 7. if try to flash firmware via odin it say pass, and after i restart device and its try to install.. half way its writh erase and install failed.. whats wrong and what way i take back?? sorry for my englisch im from switzerland..
It does only boot in Recovery if charger is pluged on a usb host its just charge and does not start.
So, your device says it's a 5110? Is your recovery custom or stock? Do you have root?

If you have root, you could try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1856532
If you don't have custom recovery, try to install it and then flash a correct ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2202635
LG G2 LS980 CloudyFlex 2.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P-5113 10.1, SlimKat 5.6

Retired:
HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooted/Stock 4.3
Samsung Moment (Crappiece)

DarkWeed
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
hi my tab does not start up so i dont know its still rootet or not i don know what rom is on it. In download mode it say its a 5100 and current binary is SAMSUNG_OFFICIAL..

if i try with odin flash stock firmware its all ok but it does not reboot. its show only battery charging!
if i disconnect the tab and start it it say installing... after half work it say erase.. and im back in android recovery

wolfclan68
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWeed View Post
hi my tab does not start up so i dont know its still rootet or not i don know what rom is on it. In download mode it say its a 5100 and current binary is SAMSUNG_OFFICIAL..

if i try with odin flash stock firmware its all ok but it does not reboot. its show only battery charging!
if i disconnect the tab and start it it say installing... after half work it say erase.. and im back in android recovery
You didn't tell me which recovery you have. If it's a custom recovery, that would be a big help. You could download a ROM to your external sd card and flash it that way. If it's stock recovery, well that's not so good.
LG G2 LS980 CloudyFlex 2.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P-5113 10.1, SlimKat 5.6

Retired:
HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooted/Stock 4.3
Samsung Moment (Crappiece)

DarkWeed
Old
(Last edited by DarkWeed; 13th June 2014 at 01:23 PM.) Reason: update
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i can flash twrp v2.4.0.0

but if i try to flash a rom i got status 7 error

if i try to flash firmware with odin it say green pass but does not restart i have to start tablet manuall then it say install and after half work it say eraising and i got back to recovery of android

Hmm my tab never reboot it self.. now i have TWRP v2.7.0.1 on it.
its posible to install rom now but no diverence the tab starts only in recovery and does not reboot it self..

Android-Andi
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 8458
Flash latest recovery for your device, for p31xx and p51xx find the link in my signature.
Make a factory reset and wipe /system, after that flash a Rom for your device.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8190 mit Tapatalk
Devices:
P3110
I8190

My 50 Cent

Omni Rom (official/unofficial) for P31XX and P51XX
and SM-T31X (unofficial)

SlimRom-Team Member
SlimKat for P31XX and P51XX and SM-T31X (unofficial)

TWRP 2.7.1.1 & CWM 6.0.5.0 & PhilZ Touch P31XX and P51XX

GT-I8190
PhilZ Touch
TWRP

All my files and ROMs on www.androidfilehost.com