XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] P5100 think its a espressowifi!

OP DarkWeed

6th June 2014, 09:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Balsthal
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
Hell i have a proplem my tablet is a GT-2 10.1 3G P5100 and how ever somone installed wrong rom and the tablet now think its a other model and i cannt install custom rom got error 7. if try to flash firmware via odin it say pass, and after i restart device and its try to install.. half way its writh erase and install failed.. whats wrong and what way i take back?? sorry for my englisch im from switzerland..
It does only boot in Recovery if charger is pluged on a usb host its just charge and does not start.
Last edited by DarkWeed; 6th June 2014 at 09:47 AM.
7th June 2014, 11:56 PM   |  #2  
Flag Chula Vista, Ca
Thanks Meter: 84

175 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWeed

Hell i have a proplem my tablet is a GT-2 10.1 3G P5100 and how ever somone installed wrong rom and the tablet now think its a other model and i cannt install custom rom got error 7. if try to flash firmware via odin it say pass, and after i restart device and its try to install.. half way its writh erase and install failed.. whats wrong and what way i take back?? sorry for my englisch im from switzerland..
It does only boot in Recovery if charger is pluged on a usb host its just charge and does not start.

So, your device says it's a 5110? Is your recovery custom or stock? Do you have root?

If you have root, you could try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1856532
If you don't have custom recovery, try to install it and then flash a correct ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2202635
9th June 2014, 10:40 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Balsthal

8 posts
More
hi my tab does not start up so i dont know its still rootet or not i don know what rom is on it. In download mode it say its a 5100 and current binary is SAMSUNG_OFFICIAL..

if i try with odin flash stock firmware its all ok but it does not reboot. its show only battery charging!
if i disconnect the tab and start it it say installing... after half work it say erase.. and im back in android recovery
12th June 2014, 04:33 AM   |  #4  
Flag Chula Vista, Ca
Thanks Meter: 84

175 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWeed

hi my tab does not start up so i dont know its still rootet or not i don know what rom is on it. In download mode it say its a 5100 and current binary is SAMSUNG_OFFICIAL..

if i try with odin flash stock firmware its all ok but it does not reboot. its show only battery charging!
if i disconnect the tab and start it it say installing... after half work it say erase.. and im back in android recovery

You didn't tell me which recovery you have. If it's a custom recovery, that would be a big help. You could download a ROM to your external sd card and flash it that way. If it's stock recovery, well that's not so good.
12th June 2014, 11:45 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Balsthal

8 posts
More
i can flash twrp v2.4.0.0

but if i try to flash a rom i got status 7 error

if i try to flash firmware with odin it say green pass but does not restart i have to start tablet manuall then it say install and after half work it say eraising and i got back to recovery of android

Hmm my tab never reboot it self.. now i have TWRP v2.7.0.1 on it.
its posible to install rom now but no diverence the tab starts only in recovery and does not reboot it self..
Last edited by DarkWeed; 13th June 2014 at 02:23 PM. Reason: update
7th July 2014, 05:55 AM   |  #6  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 12,310

5,631 posts
More
Flash latest recovery for your device, for p31xx and p51xx find the link in my signature.
Make a factory reset and wipe /system, after that flash a Rom for your device.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8190 mit Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread