Ask a question

No registration required

DIY Band

OP apallohadas

23rd May 2014, 06:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 396

1,647 posts
Since my job is a bit more physical than most. One thing that I ran across is the occasional tap on the Original wrist band that just makes it come off.

Solving that is all of an $8 leather cuff from Amazon and 2 short cuts (from a $200 knife).

Guys with larger wrists, there's not much chance of this coming off. You can also always buy a strip of leather yourself and a few grommet/snaps and make one.

Hey, that thing cuts like butter and is 9 inches of OTF beauty!

As for the mod, this of course renders the heartrate sensor useless, but it looks much better anyway
Last edited by apallohadas; 23rd May 2014 at 06:56 AM.
7th July 2014, 06:59 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 26

174 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by apallohadas

Since my job is a bit more physical than most. One thing that I ran across is the occasional tap on the Original wrist band that just makes it come off.

Solving that is all of an $8 leather cuff from Amazon and 2 short cuts (from a $200 knife).

Guys with larger wrists, there's not much chance of this coming off. You can also always buy a strip of leather yourself and a few grommet/snaps and make one.

Hey, that thing cuts like butter and is 9 inches of OTF beauty!

As for the mod, this of course renders the heartrate sensor useless, but it looks much better anyway

thats actually a very smart idea for those who dont mind wearing cuffs, and have the same issue, may i ask you do you find that the screen gets scratched easy i just bought mine and im wondering if its worth me buying one of those screen protectors
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread