Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Guide][Make all roms work on XT1033]

OP rr46000

27th April 2014, 08:23 PM   |  #11  
thelegendofzeth's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
164 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
But I already did this guide before, why make another guide just redirecting to mine?
Last edited by thelegendofzeth; 27th April 2014 at 08:26 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to thelegendofzeth For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2014, 01:32 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 623
 
581 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegendofzeth

But I already did this guide before, why make another guide just redirecting to mine?

Well that guide is to convert gpe, it does not significantly tell that all roms will support XT1033 after flashing ,if u just add that this will make all roms support XT1033, I'll be glad if u add that in ur guide
Now I know that your answer will be that it is obvious that after converting it should work on all roms but that didn't happen with retail GB or other gpe firmware, THAT'S WHY!


Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
28th April 2014, 01:35 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 623
 
581 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semseddin

Is it possible to keep F2FS file system when converting a xt1033 for single sim stock roms like tweaky one? Ext4 is not as good as f2fs according to tests. Thank you.

XT1033 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Well not as of now
But please try latest c-rom as it is fully featured rom
Flash over stock dual sim

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
28th April 2014, 11:00 PM   |  #14  
thelegendofzeth's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
164 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rr46000

Well that guide is to convert gpe, it does not significantly tell that all roms will support XT1033 after flashing ,if u just add that this will make all roms support XT1033, I'll be glad if u add that in ur guide
Now I know that your answer will be that it is obvious that after converting it should work on all roms but that didn't happen with retail GB or other gpe firmware, THAT'S WHY!


Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Please look the at the first lines of OP before the guide begins and again in bold-caps lines at its final, sir.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thelegendofzeth For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th June 2014, 08:01 AM   |  #15  
Mister Muscle's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Banjarmasin
Thanks Meter: 12
 
110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
I can also use these methods ? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2578997

gpe rom get kitkat 4.4.3 ?
9th June 2014, 09:46 AM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 623
 
581 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Muscle

I can also use these methods ? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2578997

gpe rom get kitkat 4.4.3 ?

Flash that official us firmware then u'll get an ota, which will automatically flash
But I was getting no network when I flashed us firmware

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to rr46000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th June 2014, 03:32 PM   |  #17  
Mister Muscle's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Banjarmasin
Thanks Meter: 12
 
110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rr46000

Flash that official us firmware then u'll get an ota, which will automatically flash
But I was getting no network when I flashed us firmware

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

So i can ? flash US firmware for my xt1033 ?

My friend uses a global firmware us and get the network, but not for us gsm: \

btw, thanks
Last edited by Mister Muscle; 9th June 2014 at 03:34 PM.
10th June 2014, 06:11 AM   |  #18  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 623
 
581 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
ya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Muscle

So i can ? flash US firmware for my xt1033 ?

My friend uses a global firmware us and get the network, but not for us gsm: \

btw, thanks

Yes u can
7th July 2014, 09:04 AM   |  #19  
gimche's Avatar
Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 17
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
I read on few custom ROM threads that people complain on XT1033 related problems, that don't exist on single sim versions. Does this (or some other) hack make 1033 behave exactly as 1032, or those 1033 related issues are still present after the hack?

*I don't intend to ever use both sims, but local retailers only sell dual sim version.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes