Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,512 Members 42,057 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Could Not Boot

Tip us?

MkLim
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Could Not Boot

Hi guys,

I'm having Samsung GT-P6800.

Well,i was away from my tab for 1-2weeks...then when now whenever i try to boot it..it juz couldnt turn on;boot into the system..

I have googled that problem..and suggestion which i found was to use the button combination to reset..

unfortunately,it didnt work..

When i long press power + volume down....i would be pop up with a "Custom OS installation and bla bla bla.."

when power + volume up,nothing shows up ;-(

peua79
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MkLim View Post
Hi guys,

I'm having Samsung GT-P6800.

Well,i was away from my tab for 1-2weeks...then when now whenever i try to boot it..it juz couldnt turn on;boot into the system..

I have googled that problem..and suggestion which i found was to use the button combination to reset..

unfortunately,it didnt work..

When i long press power + volume down....i would be pop up with a "Custom OS installation and bla bla bla.."

when power + volume up,nothing shows up ;-(
Me too!!!
Any solution???????

nico_las
Old
Thanks Meter 13
If you didn't use it for a week or two battery could have run empty. Deeply discharged . Maybe you're able to revive your device whilst plugging in it's power cord and be patient. It could take a while. Fortunate if that's all.

nETPOBu4
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Something like here.
Boot stucks on samsung logo. When I try to charge I see battery with "wait" indicator, no charge progress shown.
Is it dead battery or something other?

vikdal
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Hi guys! I'm having this exact problem as well. Haven't used the tablet for some time, and now it won't turn on. I have tried charging it for a loooong time. Currently it's been charging for 8h,and nothing. I've tried different usb-adapters, but can't find the original one at the moment. Any input or ideas would be appreciated.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

ehsan_zt
Old
Thanks Meter 0
its probably because of the battery discharge, but if you charged it for a long time and it is still stuck on boot, maybe your rom has problems.
try to hold power and volume up see if it enters recovery, if not try holding power with volume down . if one of these 2 works out, flash a fresh rom. hope your problem solves .

nETPOBu4
Old
Thanks Meter 0
service center helped me to bring device back to life. they replaced board that holds charge connector and that solved problem.