Thanks Meter: 33

Post Reply Email Thread
16th May 2014, 12:16 PM |#161  
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXminiWHOOPERxX

Haha name from breaking bad.!! And they gave the go ahead from my understanding. When faner first replied to my comment. But I do have to credit him and Sun because of there files + add them to DevDB

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Are you cooking the rom already? Can't you just give them credit right away and upload it now? It's already Friday! Can't wait for next week Wednesday!

16th May 2014, 06:43 PM |#162  
Flag Broadalbin
Thanks Meter: 4,925

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Cook

Are you cooking the rom already? Can't you just give them credit right away and upload it now? It's already Friday! Can't wait for next week Wednesday!

Well thanks to @faner ill be releasing within 3 hours.!! So get ready IC fans make sure you have 1.3Gb on phone for Rom. And additional space for people who download mods off market our hub... ( not all market Mods have been tested so please nandroid backup, then report if it works. ) also you must be on 4.4.2 firmware, so please update your phones via FUU tool.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXminiWHOOPERxX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xXminiWHOOPERxX Ad-Free
16th May 2014, 07:41 PM |#163  
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:

Well thanks to @faner ill be releasing within 3 hours.!! So get ready IC fans make sure you have 1.3Gb on phone for Rom. And additional space for people who download mods off market our hub... ( not all market Mods have been tested so please nandroid backup, then report if it works. ) also you must be on 4.4.2 firmware, so please update your phones via FUU tool.

Please include instructions on how to install it! And what requirements needed! Thanks a lot! I can't wait!
16th May 2014, 08:10 PM |#164  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxminiwhooperxx

well thanks to @faner ill be releasing within 3 hours.!! So get ready ic fans make sure you have 1.3gb on phone for rom. And additional space for people who download mods off market our hub... ( not all market mods have been tested so please nandroid backup, then report if it works. ) also you must be on 4.4.2 firmware, so please update your phones via fuu tool.

Sent from my htc one mini using tapatalk

excellent news
2nd July 2014, 10:17 AM |#165  
Flag BÌNH DƯƠNG
Thanks Meter: 9

More
hboot 2.22 not install rom ?
7th July 2014, 03:21 PM |#166  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
hi
how to install this rom ?when i install with cmw or twrp recovery ، rom very fast installed (1 minutes)and not boot up!! where is the problem ?
i easily install hboot 2.22 and "insert coin" roms . but i cant install [NCSF-ROM]

pls help
tanx alot .. best regards

7th July 2014, 09:23 PM |#167  
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gandolf007

hi
how to install this rom ?when i install with cmw or twrp recovery ، rom very fast installed (1 minutes)and not boot up!! where is the problem ?
i easily install hboot 2.22 and "insert coin" roms . but i cant install [NCSF-ROM]

pls help
tanx alot .. best regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyhuu007

hboot 2.22 not install rom ?

Install insert coin 3.0.5 with twrp 2.7.1.1 it's exactly the same as this Rom just with the bugs fixed but requires the latest 2.22 hboot

Sent from my HTC One mini using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th July 2014, 12:30 AM |#168  
Flag Broadalbin
Thanks Meter: 4,925

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CONdemmedNORmal

Install insert coin 3.0.5 with twrp 2.7.1.1 it's exactly the same as this Rom just with the bugs fixed but requires the latest 2.22 hboot

No IC is m7 based instead of m8... Plus IC has a lot of edited files for our tweaks that are not included in any stock roms.

8th July 2014, 12:49 AM |#169  
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:

No IC is m7 based instead of m8... Plus IC has a lot of edited files for our tweaks that are not included in any stock roms.

Didn't really feel the need to say it's m7 based as there both sense6 anyways so pretty much have all the same features

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)