Originally Posted by Apk07
- So it already works for our M7? (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2499926
this thread suggests it does)
- What version does it work up to?
- Does it download packages for you or are they all user-supplied
- Did you mean to title your thread M7 instead of M8 in the M7 section?
- Why does the screenshot show One X+ selected, but M8 as the only option for flashing recovery?
- Anything on s-off/on?
- Yes, the One M7 is fully supported.
- The latest available, assuming it's still unlockable through HTC Dev.
- SuperSU is included, and it downloads the latest TWRP recoveries and ADB drivers if necessary.
- Yup, just a typo.
- It's a generic screenshot being used in all my threads until I can get pics of specific phones. You manually choose a phone through the toolkit, but it also recognizes the currently plugged in phone separately, and I happen to own an X+, so it will show that in all my screenshots.
- No S-OFF/ON for now until I can find a consistent way to implement the wildly varying methods for all phones.
Hopefully that answered all your inquiries.
Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
OnePlus One | CM11S | franco.Kernel | MultiROM TWRP
Nexus 7 (2012) | CM11 | franco.Kernel | MultiROM TWRP