Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,477 Members 41,897 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Solution for wifi direct share on Phoenix/DN3 Roms

Tip us?
 
sidzy09
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default Solution for wifi direct share on Phoenix/DN3 Roms

Hey People
Solution Founded for wifi direct share fc on dn3 and phoenix roms
Flash Dr. Ketan Settings in TWRP. This will flash stock settings. You'll loose s5 settings from the current rom but s5 and Note3 features enabled from the present settings will be there on your phone. like lock screen effects, call pop up settings etc. you wont loose any of it. If you wanna revert back on s5 settings to change the settings related to s5 and note 3 apps then flash the s5 settings again.

let me know if i helped
i have attachments. i am not able to upload here. let me know if you want. i can email you
 
mietens
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 242
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidzy09 View Post
Hey People
Solution Founded for wifi direct share fc on dn3 and phoenix roms
Flash Dr. Ketan Settings in TWRP. This will flash stock settings. You'll loose s5 settings from the current rom but s5 and Note3 features enabled from the present settings will be there on your phone. like lock screen effects, call pop up settings etc. you wont loose any of it. If you wanna revert back on s5 settings to change the settings related to s5 and note 3 apps then flash the s5 settings again.

let me know if i helped
i have attachments. i am not able to upload here. let me know if you want. i can email you
so it will solve the screen mirroring not working bug?
 
punnary
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Phnom Penh
Angry Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mietens View Post
so it will solve the screen mirroring not working bug?
I assume it works as well, but I found a lib file in a xda thread that solved screen mirroring easily by just replacing the current one in system. Tell me if you want it.
 
loubets
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by punnary View Post
I assume it works as well, but I found a lib file in a xda thread that solved screen mirroring easily by just replacing the current one in system. Tell me if you want it.
Where can i find the lib file ?
Thx
 
punnary
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Phnom Penh
Quote:
Originally Posted by loubets View Post
Where can i find the lib file ?
Thx
Well, it's here. I reuploaded it because I forget who was the creator. If you know, please tell me because I want to thank him too. Anyway, giving me a like doesn't cost you anything, right?

http://d-h.st/vJm
 
kamal0287
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Sep 2009
hello pls send me solution attachment for dn3 rom at ... kamal0287@gmail.com
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes