Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 45,511 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][4.3+] Touchless Notifications Pro

Tip us?

vgergo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Default Version 1.49 released

*no interruption in music if "keep playing" is selected

Google now will repost the exact same update (weather, or sports) if a lower priority card gets updated, or the number of active cards chane. The effect is that your phone keeps repeating the same weather report at the start of a game for example.

+skip notification, if it is exactly the same as last

This update should inhibit any notifications which match the previous. Note: it doesn't currently deal with alternating notifications, if two apps are doing this at the same time you will still get the repeated read-outs. Your only option in this case is to exclude the app from the read-outs. I am thinking about a "temporary" exclusion option.
Samsung Galaxy Note III N9005 - stock MJ1 rooted Knox 0x0 (since dec 6)

Check out my apps:

►Ask your phone "Okay, Google, play What's up" Moto X style: Touchless Notifications Free speaks all your active notifications. ►Replace S Voice with Google Now: S for Switch Voice Free works with always listening voice wake-up "Hi Galaxy" too.

vgergo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Default 1.50beta1 - car / desk dock

1.50beta1 has been submitted to the Play Store
►docking detection: new triggers for summary read-outs and to enable immediate read-out mode.

I made a separate entries for car and desk docks, because the readout should be delayed in the car, in case of the desk docking, summary is best if it starts instantaneously. I am curious of your opinion, and whether it works with different docking stations at all (I don't have access to any).

Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2014-07-07-224544.png
Views:	15
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	2839735

To become a beta tester:
►request to join the tester community here
►switch to the beta track: here
►you will get more frequent updates and early releases
►pls let me know if anything is not quite OK
►testers cannot rate apps: if you like TN pls rate it before becoming a tester
Samsung Galaxy Note III N9005 - stock MJ1 rooted Knox 0x0 (since dec 6)

Check out my apps:

►Ask your phone "Okay, Google, play What's up" Moto X style: Touchless Notifications Free speaks all your active notifications. ►Replace S Voice with Google Now: S for Switch Voice Free works with always listening voice wake-up "Hi Galaxy" too.