Team Win Recovery Project for Tornado 348

more

PhotoMath: A Math Beginner’s Dream App

more

Leaked Galaxy S6 Apps Hit the Forums

more

Fix Untinted Recent Panels on Lollipop

more
Post Reply

Bluetooth stay alive?

OP techknight180

23rd June 2014, 06:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
I am using the SWApp App and it seems to not vibrate or get notification until I press the power button. How can I get notifications in real time and not by pressing power button? Is the Bluetooth going to sleep when put to sleep? Thanks
24th June 2014, 10:10 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 28
 
278 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2006
More
I Always get a notification... dont need to press anything, have you got a power saver app that is regulating the connections? Normally its wifi that gets killed when screen is off...
27th June 2014, 02:46 PM   |  #3  
MrTip's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Same thing happens to me.
I get the notification at the exact same time the screen turns on.

I doubt this is a bluetooth problem because if I receive a sms and go to plane mode on the phone, the notification still appear when I turn the swatch screen on. (then, swapp link crashes)
If I do not turn the screen on, I still receive the notification, but several minutes later.
6th July 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
@MrTip Did you figure out how to fix the bluetooth sleep/delay issue? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTip

Same thing happens to me.
I get the notification at the exact same time the screen turns on.

I doubt this is a bluetooth problem because if I receive a sms and go to plane mode on the phone, the notification still appear when I turn the swatch screen on. (then, swapp link crashes)
If I do not turn the screen on, I still receive the notification, but several minutes later.

6th July 2014, 09:24 AM   |  #5  
Lokifish Marz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Olympus Mons, Mars
Thanks Meter: 3,300
 
2,925 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Firmware issue. General rule is stock for standalone and BT ROM (assuming your TS is even compatible) for companion.
6th July 2014, 07:14 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Thanks @Lokifish Marz
Same issue with BT Rom . It only gets notification when power is pressed or notification is delayed. It does get notification when it's supposed to if the device is charging. Swapp/OSmart bluetooth notifications do not work on 20140120, 20140120 with EnSec, 20140527, or Dee Troy 1.1.1 BT Rom. Is this still a firmware issue or can it be hardware? Why is no one else having this issue or is it isolated like MrTip and me? Thanks again!

btw I can bluetooth internet tether with BT Rom now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish Marz

Firmware issue. General rule is stock for standalone and BT ROM (assuming your TS is even compatible) for companion.

Last edited by techknight180; 6th July 2014 at 07:17 PM.
8th July 2014, 10:29 AM   |  #7  
MrTip's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by techknight180

@MrTip Did you figure out how to fix the bluetooth sleep/delay issue? Thanks

In my (successful) attempt to get a working recovery I started with a blank slate and did not reinstalled swapp links yet.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes