[toolbox] OnePlus One Toolbox

Search This thread
How to use by TK

Capture2.png

Whats new in V6
  • Updated TWRP to 2.8.6.0
  • Updated SuperSu to 2.46
  • Easily copy SuperSu to your Device with “Prepare”
  • This version don’t come with CM. You can download CM12S and flash with Recovery. Click here for more details

Features
  • Lock/Unlock Bootloader
  • Install Custom Recovery (CWM, TWRP & Philz)
  • Install Stock Recovery
  • Root Device (Manual)

Note
Please download V6 if you are going to Unlock bootloader, Root, Change Recovery. Because others include CM11S installation files which is huge.

Download Link:
Click Here

Hints (Manual)
Enter fastboot mode: Turn the phone off. Hold volume up + power until the "fastboot" screen appears.
Make sure you have drivers installed.

Last edited:

pablomoreno

Oct 21, 2011
I did not understand if the phone goes offline when it is still turned off and then turn it on in fastboot mode manually.

toufic48

May 29, 2014
Hello

Hello;
i have a Oneplus 64Go.

I have donwload your toolbox.
When i click in Boot Fastboot
The Phone reboot.
and i ask a question in chinese , i click left and then the phone reboot and my phone is whip :( :(

Best regard.
Toufic

Reactions: rayandreas

dansou901

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 10, 2012
Aachen
OnePlus 5
OnePlus Nord
Hello;
i have a Oneplus 64Go.

I have donwload your toolbox.
When i click in Boot Fastboot
The Phone reboot.
and i ask a question in chinese , i click left and then the phone reboot and my phone is whip :( :(

Best regard.
Toufic

Looks like you just unlocked your bootloader... It's standard procedure is to wipe the phone after that.

Reactions: inforgiven

AzuriaN

Dec 30, 2010
Hi! When I start this tooblox and check if the device is attached, I see that it is. But when in fastboot mode, it's not. Help please.

Regards

Last edited:

giaur

Aug 27, 2013
Windows only? It seems to be nohting more than tool that executes adb and fastboot commads, but should be useful for newbies

jojohnson250

Dec 1, 2013
Would routing wipe my phone and is there any advantages in unlocking the boot loader... Sorry I'm coming an S3 rooting was very simple on it!

Birdsfan

Jun 3, 2010
Doylestown, PA
Would routing wipe my phone and is there any advantages in unlocking the boot loader... Sorry I'm coming an S3 rooting was very simple on it!
Yes, unlocking the bootloader then rooting the device will wipe it. You can perform a back up first though. The advantages of rooting are many, to numerous to list here but put simply it allows you to change just about every facet of the phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to use by TK

Capture2.png

Whats new in V6
    • This version don’t come with CM. You can download CM12S and flash with Recovery. Click here for more details

Features
    • Lock/Unlock Bootloader
    • Install Custom Recovery (CWM, TWRP & Philz)
    • Install Stock Recovery
    • Root Device (Manual)

Note
    Please download V6 if you are going to Unlock bootloader, Root, Change Recovery. Because others include CM11S installation files which is huge.

Download Link:
    Click Here

Hints (Manual)
    Enter fastboot mode: Turn the phone off. Hold volume up + power until the "fastboot" screen appears.
    Make sure you have drivers installed.
    I mean full stock rom cm11s no matter which version, i think only XNPH22Q. Is available for flash using fastboot commands.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2765455

Now you can install CM11S. v2 is up.
    Updated to v6
    Hello,

is it possibel to update the TWRP.img to the newest version from: teamw.in/project/twrp2/231

If it is possible, is it enough to rename the new file with the original filename ?
    Also the same process for root\Super SU and CM?

regards
    Neodym

Just download the latest image file and rename it TWRP.img and put it in the Recovery folder of the tool. I've done that with no issues.

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Hello!

Excuse me for posting this in here but I hope anyone can help:

-I am running currently TWRP recovery
    -CM12 unofficial builds
    -OPO alpha modem (for lollipop i suppose)
    -Of course rooted and everything
    -Unlocked bootloader also

Now I am getting really tired of all the flashing and issues, wiping etc... I want to live like a normal guy without my ORD issues! (see signature)

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want to return to completely stock!

All I need is root! Locked bootloader, stock recovery, stock modem, I don't care!

All I want it stock rooted to be able to take OTA updates!

(((IF I can do it without wiping my device it would be a huge benefit!)))

How can I do that?
    I remember this tool that I downloaded to root/unlock bootloader etc... included such option but I don't know if that's safe to do now on lollipop!
    Besides there's this app that allows locking/unlocking bootloaders on the go without need for wipe etc...
    xda link for the app above!

Copy over everything you want to keep from your phone to a flash drive or your computer (flashing back to stock wipes EVERYTHING), put your phone in Fastboot mode, plug it into your computer, open the tool then click the Flash CM XNPH44S button. That will flash your phone back to stock like it is brand new. Then flash a custom recovery so that you'll have TWRP or CWM then if you have a back up of 44S do a restore with it. I've done it twice like this and have not had any issues.
    Do I have to unlock the device with this Toolkit before I am able to root?
    Yes
    Unlock the bootloader
    Flash recovery
    Flash super su zip
    Done.