Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,032 Members 52,186 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] mobiledock problem!! Not working :s

Tip us?

blockdor
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wotlos View Post
Whats the build date of your dock? Should be on the back of the box. if it's 2013.9/2013.10/and possibly even 2013.11, these have been confirmed as bad build months.

just about to phone up for the RMA, cheers for the info.

A

Fooger
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Anyone find a fix for this?
I have sent my dock out once already and it didn't help.
Still the same problem wanting to update dock firmware but unable to complete.
Epad Kernel Build Number: JSS15J.US_epad 10.26.1.28.
Mobile Dock Version: DOCK-EC32T-0205

Thanks for any help.

berndblb
Old
Thanks Meter 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasusuk View Post
Hi there - I hope someone can help with this problem...

I have a TMobile Compact II MDA (HTC Charmer?), using a HBH-608 headset. I can activate the voice dial from the headset, the voice recognition runs up, but dosn't hear me say who to call, and I can't hear it speaking.

Can anyone give me an idea what is wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Hugh
Jeez - that's not good news! I have 2 docks and just send in the one with the same problem. I cannot believe they still send these lousy, faulty docks back! They should just replace them with one from the latest production! Although I don't know for sure that those are any better.....
I don't think there is a fix for it. Get on the horn with Asus and insist on getting a working dock! If they can't fix it, they have to replace it!
I let you know how mine comes back. And I for one will not let them get away with it! This is truly outrageous and I don't get their policy at all... Why are they dragging their feet for more than 6 months now instead of recalling these POS????????
They are just alienating customers left and right and getting themselves a really bad rep :headwall:

himineu
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Ok