[Q] Slimkat vs Carbon

OP maurit43

21st June 2014, 12:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

82 posts
Hello ! I got a question, wich is the diference betwenn Slimkat and CarbonRom ? because 1) the developer is the same, 2) the last update is the same in both Rom.
I have never use Slimkat, but i was using Carbon Rom a lot of time but Wifi always crash, example.. i have been using a lot of days and tomorrow will get up and the Wifi crash.

Sorry for my bad English.
21st June 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #2  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 162

689 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maurit43

Hello ! I got a question, wich is the diference betwenn Slimkat and CarbonRom ? because 1) the developer is the same, 2) the last update is the same in both Rom.
I have never use Slimkat, but i was using Carbon Rom a lot of time but Wifi always crash, example.. i have been using a lot of days and tomorrow will get up and the Wifi crash.

No need to make a thread for this question, just ask it in Team P8's Q&A
4th July 2014, 10:52 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

28 posts
More
Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by maurit43

There is not much difference between the 2 roms but the changelogs are different and hence the carbon seems to be much more stable

and the question about wifi crash is wrong i think because thay have solved it long back

I use the same rom since past many months and wifi for me works fine .I have also tried many but the best i feel is Carbon
Reflash it but wiping dalvik cache, cache, storage nd see if ur wifi problem gets solve

Hit the THANKS button if this helps you
8th July 2014, 03:59 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
play stor sing in problum in carbon kitkat
i have tried to do sing in but it show the temprary problum in wifi conection and some time it does not sysns my account playstore does not working i want to use it but its not worrking i tride others g mail accounts but its not working
any help plz sorry i am pakistani nd i dont knw about english if any person who write nd spek roman english soo pleas write roman english soo i can understand better
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread