Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara: Modified Android L and Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and software enthusiasts. The … more

[Q] HTC One OS deleted ! Please Help!

6th July 2014, 07:30 PM   |  #31  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 2,969

5,986 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanie280672

this is your rom, or the closest thing I could find to it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=43459658

follow the instructions.

I googled your baseband number, which gave me the missing piece to the jigsaw, your version-main which is 3.62.1700.1

If a phone repair shop cant fix it, then the simple answer is, don't ever go back there for anything, he's useless.

just dropping by to say hello

1- he can pull p6 to get the original info about his phone, it's not necessarily a GPE edition

2- black or white bootloader could have been more accurate than just/only the radio+hboot combo, as he could have flashed the GPE radio only (very unlikely in this situation, but for future reference)

3- OP, do not even THINK about S-ON !!!
7th July 2014, 11:37 AM   |  #32  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
Quote:

this is your rom, or the closest thing I could find to it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=43459658

follow the instructions.

I googled your baseband number, which gave me the missing piece to the jigsaw, your version-main which is 3.62.1700.1

If a phone repair shop cant fix it, then the simple answer is, don't ever go back there for anything, he's useless.

Hmm, okay I'll do this and check if it works. I'll Private message you once i'm done. Thanks for all the help!

EDIT : I downloaded the RUU file you mentioned but it is only 491 MB? Is that supposed to be correct?
Last edited by Fazelesswhite; 7th July 2014 at 11:49 AM.
8th July 2014, 08:29 AM   |  #33  
OP Junior Member

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

just dropping by to say hello

1- he can pull p6 to get the original info about his phone, it's not necessarily a GPE edition

2- black or white bootloader could have been more accurate than just/only the radio+hboot combo, as he could have flashed the GPE radio only (very unlikely in this situation, but for future reference)

3- OP, do not even THINK about S-ON !!!

1 - How do I do this ?
2 - What do you mean
3 - I have s-off

Thank you for the reply
8th July 2014, 04:53 PM   |  #34  
OP Junior Member

19 posts
:D
Quote:

follow the instructions.

Thanks for all your help my friend, my phone is up and running now! All thanks to you !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread