Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,001 Members 39,565 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Install a stock rom as the D802 in the D805

Tip us?
 
spunisk
Old
#1  
spunisk's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 89
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: trujillo
Default Install a stock rom as the D802 in the D805

install a stock rom as the D802 in the D805. I want to install the 10 F in ek D805 but I can not any solution.

Enviado desde mi LG-D805 mediante Tapatalk
 
make33
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunisk View Post
install a stock rom as the D802 in the D805. I want to install the 10 F in ek D805 but I can not any solution.

Enviado desde mi LG-D805 mediante Tapatalk
dont try to install a stock D802 rom in your D805, it will corrupt your baseband and you will have no signal.

Sp: No le vayas a meter la stock de D802 a tu cel, despues corrompes la baseband y se pierde la seņal.
 
jonbon007
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: May 2014
Default in try to install stock rom d802 to my d805 and i cant use

Quote:
Originally Posted by make33 View Post
dont try to install a stock D802 rom in your D805, it will corrupt your baseband and you will have no signal.

Sp: No le vayas a meter la stock de D802 a tu cel, despues corrompes la baseband y se pierde la seņal.
How i can do for restore my phone.

sp como puedo hacer para restaurar mi telefono a d805 ya que le intente meter una rom de un d802 y el telefono quedo mal.
 
make33
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbon007 View Post
How i can do for restore my phone.

sp como puedo hacer para restaurar mi telefono a d805 ya que le intente meter una rom de un d802 y el telefono quedo mal.
I think you can try to make an offline flash...

Ps: Creo que puedes hacerle un flasheo offline. Busca en google.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes