Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,428 Members 47,121 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HD18T2, EM6-T2 box --- DVB-T2 player apk problem

Tip us?

tehawk
Old
(Last edited by tehawk; 4th May 2014 at 10:00 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] HD18T2, EM6-T2 box --- DVB-T2 player apk problem

Hi,

I bought this player to watch DVB-T and DVB-T2 live tv, but the program that comes with box is no good. Every 10 sec or so picture slows down, sometimes less than 10 sec when there are sudden movements, also sometimes audio is out of sink.

Tried few programs to deodex apk's from firmware but I cannot install these apk's, mainly DTVPlayer.apk. I tried to install these apks in original firmware and on some other roms with same result. The apks that were odexed do not install just apks that werent odexed.

What I want to do is to extract apks that are used for build in tuner and install them on some better rom.

Please can you help me or suggest opinion, solution.

This is original firmware: mega (dot) co (dot) nz (dot) / #!McEHjKhL!LGfxgEXN-DID4s3shELsJXyZFZpJ5GNEZHrcw7fnlng

Can you pls extract apks necessary for DVB-T2 player to work on other roms and apk for remote control.

Thank you very much.

efivi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Same problem

I have the same problem.
Do you have an answer?

Thanks a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehawk View Post
Hi,

I bought this player to watch DVB-T and DVB-T2 live tv, but the program that comes with box is no good. Every 10 sec or so picture slows down, sometimes less than 10 sec when there are sudden movements, also sometimes audio is out of sink.

Tried few programs to deodex apk's from firmware but I cannot install these apk's, mainly DTVPlayer.apk. I tried to install these apks in original firmware and on some other roms with same result. The apks that were odexed do not install just apks that werent odexed.

What I want to do is to extract apks that are used for build in tuner and install them on some better rom.

Please can you help me or suggest opinion, solution.

This is original firmware: mega (dot) co (dot) nz (dot) / #!McEHjKhL!LGfxgEXN-DID4s3shELsJXyZFZpJ5GNEZHrcw7fnlng

Can you pls extract apks necessary for DVB-T2 player to work on other roms and apk for remote control.

Thank you very much.

lost3
Old
Thanks Meter 2
both you can try a new rom from here http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=559630&st=200 but BEWARE in my case the tv tuner no longer works , i try to many roms with the same result , but some other guy says that his tv tuner works .... and all other in that forum