Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more
Post Reply

cant install driver of flashboot/fastboot

OP shirish893

5th June 2014, 05:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
86 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Guys, i installed flashtool and from there i installed the driver. But as i connect my xperia s in fastboot/flashboot,my pc doesnt recognize my phone.
I have windows 8.1. I already disabled the driver signature and Installed the driver.
Can anyone help me???
5th June 2014, 06:30 AM   |  #2  
Mirhawk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 149
 
402 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by shirish893

Guys, i installed flashtool and from there i installed the driver. But as i connect my xperia s in fastboot/flashboot,my pc doesnt recognize my phone.
I have windows 8.1. I already disabled the driver signature and Installed the driver.
Can anyone help me???

Try installing the Sony Update Service, it will install the necessary drivers.
5th June 2014, 07:09 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
86 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirhawk

Try installing the Sony Update Service, it will install the necessary drivers.

there is no xperia s in update service
5th June 2014, 01:22 PM   |  #4  
Mirhawk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 149
 
402 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by shirish893

there is no xperia s in update service

Search properly.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sus_p.png
Views:	27
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	2781864  
5th June 2014, 11:49 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
243 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Tried to get it working in 8.1 too, but had to give up and install Windows 7 again. The PdaNet method always work.
6th June 2014, 04:29 AM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
86 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shirish893

there is no xperia s in update service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirhawk

Search properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andacro

Tried to get it working in 8.1 too, but had to give up and install Windows 7 again. The PdaNet method always work.


anyways,
i too installed windows 7 and it works properly
The Following User Says Thank You to shirish893 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
243 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Windows 8(.1) sucks yes.
Last edited by andacro; 6th June 2014 at 06:06 PM.
8th July 2014, 09:31 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
243 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Finally got it working. Microsoft has released a Sony ADB update. Installed the Flashtool-drivers and ran MS-update, and it worked.
8th July 2014, 02:14 PM   |  #9  
Mirhawk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 149
 
402 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by andacro

Finally got it working. Microsoft has released a Sony ADB update. Installed the Flashtool-drivers and ran MS-update, and it worked.

Glad You got it working. If You could post which update patch from Microsoft helped You out, it would be beneficial for others too!
8th July 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
243 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Thanks! Sony sa0103 ADB Interface Driver.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes