MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

WickedLeak looking For ROM Developers and Enthusiats

7th July 2014, 09:14 AM   |  #11  
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,075

377 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedLeak Team

We at Wickedleak are Looking to work closely with the Talent at XDA to develop custom roms,add features to all our models.

We will be happy to share ROM Files and Kernel SouRces for the Same.

The Developers will get credit in Media, Exclusive Invites to Events at Wickedleak and Prize.

Lets begin with Introductions and take things foRward.

Regards,
Aditya Mehta,
Ceo at Wickedleak

hi wiked

i'm not a pro developer but had implemented some features that are thought to be impossible on mediatek devices in my custom kernel for a110
you can check my kernel features at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2683095

ill be more that happy to help an indian company anyway i can
im from delhi

Regards
Bindass-Dost
7th July 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 782

1,126 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedLeak Team

We at Wickedleak are Looking to work closely with the Talent at XDA to develop custom roms,add features to all our models.

We will be happy to share ROM Files and Kernel SouRces for the Same.

The Developers will get credit in Media, Exclusive Invites to Events at Wickedleak and Prize.

Lets begin with Introductions and take things foRward.

Regards,
Aditya Mehta,
Ceo at Wickedleak

Hi,

Your project seems interesting and I'd love to be a part of it.. I've posted a couple of tutorials on building kernel, roms and have built kitkat from source for the mt6589.

Regards.
8th July 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 6

25 posts
Will you also share the framework sources with community ?

The by far most annoying issue with MTK sources is that it's almost exclusively kernels, with no framework source code.

P.S.:
I considered buying Faea when they promised source codes and Cyanogen, but so far they have not delivered

If you do share sources, I will definitely buy a phone of yours (and do my best to make you noticed by the Russian MTK enthusiast community)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread