Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,023 Members 44,088 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Watch Dogs Profiler Wheel UCCW

Tip us?

Darkjediornot
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Watch Dogs Profiler Wheel UCCW

Hey everyone, This is my first thread so please be considerate without forgetting you can help me correct my mistakes !

Well i have been looking around for a cool Watch_Dogs theme, but the few UCCW skins i have found were different from what i was looking for. So i decided to make one my own, if anyone can make this better is really appreciated. Also share it if you want, its free for everyone.
**the hotspots are not yet placed, so you are free to choose whatever you want**

Attached Files
File Type: zip Profiler_UCCW[1].zip - [Click for QR Code] (259.0 KB, 171 views)

ChrisC20
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Watch Dogs UCCW skin

Hi there. I don't know if this thread is actually dead... but I was hoping someone can help me with this project of mine.
I've seen the Watch Dogs ctOS UCCW skin but its been deleted. So I decided to make my own. After a whole day I came up with this (check attatchment). Can anyone help me get it to fit atleast a 4.0" screen without it distorting any text? Or do you think I should do it all in UCCW instead of an Image?

And I know it might look to you that I'm a noob at this... it because I am, but only at UCCW. I'm better at Rainmeter
Wish the app could be ported to work on the Linux based Android platform.

Anyway please help me
Attached Files
File Type: zip Watch Dogs UCCW Template.zip - [Click for QR Code] (173.0 KB, 43 views)