Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,899 Members 48,417 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(APP)Note 2014 Gallery & photo editor

Tip us?
 
LiMITZERO
Old
#11  
LiMITZERO's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 85
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Manila
Quote:
Originally Posted by filchi756 View Post
Screenshots added kabayan.
+1 kabayan could u add screenie of gallery as well?
 
filchi756
Old
#12  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 148
Posts: 388
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiMITZERO View Post
+1 kabayan could u add screenie of gallery as well?
Added kabayan .Almost the same as the stock only difference is the font are smaller(much nicer) than the stock gallery(which are large).
If I'ved helped you, please press thanks.
 
htakahashi
Old
#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 21
Join Date: Apr 2013
Question force close

I'm using gnabo rom v4 on my n8000 which is based on the official kit kat 4.4.2 rom with added snote and apps from the note 10.1 2014 edition. When I go to the gallery and press the edit button to add an effect to my photo it force closes the gallery. This happened before I installed this zip as the rom had the old note 10.1 2012 gallery and is still happening after I updated it using this zip. How do I fix the force close? Are there any missing library files or filters I should be aware of?
 
massacreur75010
Old
#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jul 2012
looks awesome
 
filchi756
Old
#15  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 148
Posts: 388
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by htakahashi View Post
I'm using gnabo rom v4 on my n8000 which is based on the official kit kat 4.4.2 rom with added snote and apps from the note 10.1 2014 edition. When I go to the gallery and press the edit button to add an effect to my photo it force closes the gallery. This happened before I installed this zip as the rom had the old note 10.1 2012 gallery and is still happening after I updated it using this zip. How do I fix the force close? Are there any missing library files or filters I should be aware of?
Strange you are the 1st to have this problem. Did you add any modifications in your rom or is it pure stock Gnabo rom? Before you add this mod suppose to be you won't have any response if you click the edit button cause the photo editor app is removed by Samsung(don't know why?)in the official firmware.After you install this mod it replaces the stock gallery app with the one from note 2014 gallery app. The only foreclose I do know after installing this is when you try to crop an image in photo editor mode, which I clearly stated in OP. It might be something else and not this mods problem .Anyway please reinstall your rom then this mod and let me know how it goes.
If I'ved helped you, please press thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to filchi756 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
htakahashi
Old
#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 21
Join Date: Apr 2013
Red face Resolved...partially

Quote:
Originally Posted by filchi756 View Post
Strange you are the 1st to have this problem. Did you add any modifications in your rom or is it pure stock Gnabo rom? Before you add this mod suppose to be you won't have any response if you click the edit button cause the photo editor app is removed by Samsung(don't know why?)in the official firmware.After you install this mod it replaces the stock gallery app with the one from note 2014 gallery app. The only foreclose I do know after installing this is when you try to crop an image in photo editor mode, which I clearly stated in OP. It might be something else and not this mods problem .Anyway please reinstall your rom then this mod and let me know how it goes.
Thank you for your advice. I reinstalled gnabo v4 ROM and installed the Note 10.1 2014 gallery and photo editor zip. It worked, I must have had some files in the wrong place or something was misconfigured.

However, one small problem persists. In the SNote software when I select an image, go to properties and then go to 'Effects' it force closes the note. I wonder if it's related to the crop function not working? I'm not sure how to fix it.
 
filchi756
Old
(Last edited by filchi756; 3rd July 2014 at 03:32 AM.)
#17  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 148
Posts: 388
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by htakahashi View Post
Thank you for your advice. I reinstalled gnabo v4 ROM and installed the Note 10.1 2014 gallery and photo editor zip. It worked, I must have had some files in the wrong place or something was misconfigured.

However, one small problem persists. In the SNote software when I select an image, go to properties and then go to 'Effects' it force closes the note. I wonder if it's related to the crop function not working? I'm not sure how to fix it.
Good to hear it works! On your new problem I think no need for me to help its already fix by Mikyno for you right here " http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1213 ". Am I right?
If I'ved helped you, please press thanks.
 
LastStandingDroid
Old
(Last edited by LastStandingDroid; 8th July 2014 at 09:01 PM.)
#18  
LastStandingDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2315
Posts: 4,243
Join Date: Jan 2012
shouldn't there be a LIB libXIVGallery2014.so needed for it to work correctly?

nope this use 2013 version
S5 Stock ROM SM-G900D ^__


Proud User Of

Thread Tools
Display Modes