Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,296 Members 53,535 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

N900AUCUCMLG 4.4.2 KitKat

Tip us?

TravisJohn82
Old
Thanks Meter 5
i Hope this saves my butt. i flashed a custom rom on my phone without backing up my original rom...
The Following User Says Thank You to TravisJohn82 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

carl1961
Old
Thanks Meter 3613

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisJohn82 View Post
i Hope this saves my butt. i flashed a custom rom on my phone without backing up my original rom...
yes it will get you up and running, If you have A2 in download mod then you will have to install the NC2 kernel to get towel root to work

If you have A3 then you will need the Fixed one

link in my sig to fix odin install and stock NC2
The Following User Says Thank You to carl1961 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TravisJohn82
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1961 View Post
yes it will get you up and running, If you have A2 in download mod then you will have to install the NC2 kernel to get towel root to work

If you have A3 then you will need the Fixed one

link in my sig to fix odin install and stock NC2

currently im running URdroid.... but for some reason when my phone goes to lockscreen it wont wake up at times....

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

Quote:
currently im running URdroid.... but for some reason when my phone goes to lockscreen it wont wake up at times....
im highly experienced with iphone jailbreaking since iphone 3g. im very new to android and rooting... so i have no idea when u talk about A2
The Following User Says Thank You to TravisJohn82 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

carl1961
Old
Thanks Meter 3613

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

im highly experienced with iphone jailbreaking since iphone 3g. im very new to android and rooting... so i have no idea when u talk about A2
Have you tryed doing a factory rest,

Sent from my GT-N8010 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to carl1961 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TravisJohn82
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1961 View Post
Have you tryed doing a factory rest,

Sent from my GT-N8010 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yes sir. wipe dalvik and all that too.. im not a complete noob im moderately know what im dong.. and i found out i have A3.

carl1961
Old
(Last edited by carl1961; 8th July 2014 at 11:32 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3613

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Yes sir. wipe dalvik and all that too.. im not a complete noob im moderately know what im dong.. and i found out i have A3.
so this Odin install will not install on your phone. you will have to use the A3 fixed version of this Odin same Odin leaked KK as this but with bootloader changed to A3

TravisJohn82
Old
(Last edited by TravisJohn82; 8th July 2014 at 06:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5
OK cuz I tried the deodexed version it seems like it's doing ok.. and how do get past this new user limitation?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Really wish I can get the officail stock kit kat. so i could save it to my backup rom slot.... i can find 4.3 all day long but finding 4.4 complete stock and official is impossible

carl1961
Old
Thanks Meter 3613

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
OK cuz I tried the deodexed version it seems like it's doing ok.. and how do get past this new user limitation?

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Really wish I can get the officail stock kit kat. so i could save it to my backup rom slot.... i can find 4.3 all day long but finding 4.4 complete stock and official is impossible
what do you mean new user limitation?

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Quote:

this is as close as your going to get, until AT&T updated kies

UrDroid ATT Stock KitKat N900AATTCNC2 Rooted Odexed /Deodexed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carl1961 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TravisJohn82
Old
Thanks Meter 5
i have to wait 5 minutes to make a post because of this new user