Company that will take your note 2 back to stock.

Search This thread

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
I was reading in the forum about a company out of Texas that can take your phone back to stock with unlocked bootloader. I even emailed them for answers to a couple of questions that I had and they answered me back with what I needed. I am now ready to send my phone out to be fixed. Now I lost the email and for the life of me can not find that post again. If anybody knows where this imformation is, please post it here for me or give me the link.
Thank you.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium HD app

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
I sent my phone in today for the downgrade service. I will either post here or start a new thread when I get my phone back and let you all know how it turned out.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: WhiteEVO

WhiteEVO

Jul 19, 2010
Been wanting to do this, but might just wait till its time to upgrade and move away from Samsung... Looking forward to seeing how it turns out for you.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

morbeious

Mar 12, 2009
Why would you pay to go back to stock if you rooted it, why not just reload the stock ROM?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium HD app

morbeious

Mar 12, 2009
Seems kinda lazy to me.. Why even been in this type of forum if you aren't up to doing it yourself. Might as well get that other phone which we won't utter its name lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

BluGuy

Jun 22, 2011
Enterprise
Seems kinda lazy to me.. Why even been in this type of forum if you aren't up to doing it yourself. Might as well get that other phone which we won't utter its name lol

Because if you took the 4.3 or higher Ota or have a phone pre-installed with it, then you can't revert back to an older version of Android where the bootloader can be unlocked. This service is supposed to be able to do that with the hardware they have.

Last edited:

mikespe

Dec 19, 2010

Seems kind of crazy that if you ARE on a forum like this AND own this phone you don't know this...it is ALL over the forum about Knox & 4.3. I heard the "other" phone is on sale if you decide to get one! ;)

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
Well I have my phone back and as advertised, they took my phone back to 4.1.2 with the VRAMC3 bootloader which is as we all know, unlocked. I'll tell you that it was worth every penny. And it wasn't the "lazy way out". It was the only way out. There is no way to unlock the updated bootloader, which you would know by reading the threads for this phone. And by the way, here, or XDA forums, is where I found the information to even do this. I have my unlocked phone back and am happily flashing again.

Last edited:

plainbum

Jun 26, 2011
Chicago - Western suburb
Well I have my phone back and as advertised, they took my phone back to 4.1.2 with the VRAMC3 bootloader which is as we all know, unlocked. I'll tell you that it was worth every penny. And it wasn't the "lazy way out". It was the only way out. There is no way to unlock the updated bootloader, which you would know by reading the threads for this phone. And by the way, here, or XDA forums, is where I found the information to even do this. I have my unlocked phone back and am happily flashing again.

Senate Committee Approves Bill To Make Cellphone Unlocking Legal Again
http://consumerist.com/2014/07/10/s...bill-to-make-cellphone-unlocking-legal-again/

WhiteEVO

Jul 19, 2010

NICE! :)
Might have to send mine off...I might be getting the Verizon LG G3 soon though...

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
I am very pleased with the way my phone turned out. I am now running Alliance build 26 for the first time without safestrap. Hell, I even had Carbon room on it for a bit the first day I got it back. It is awesome to have my unlocked bootloader back again. I highly recommend their services.

xFLiP227x

Jul 16, 2014
Pleased that YOU had a good experience!

I'm surprised to see that someone else had a good experience with this company. So far dealing with this company has been a huge disappointment; not the impression I was under, considering all of the good reviews. I guess "service" just like products are like everything else...sometimes you get a lemon. I'm about to dispute the charge based on suspected fraud.:rolleyes:

WhiteEVO

Jul 19, 2010
I'm surprised to see that someone else had a good experience with this company. So far dealing with this company has been a huge disappointment; not the impression I was under, considering all of the good reviews. I guess "service" just like products are like everything else...sometimes you get a lemon. I'm about to dispute the charge based on suspected fraud.:rolleyes:

What happened?

nja4k

Oct 22, 2012
How long did it take and do you have a contact # sent a note 2 out a few weeks back still no update.

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs

How long did it take and do you have a contact # sent a note 2 out a few weeks back still no update.

I can vouch for Josh. He does get busy. Just think about all the phone he gets sent. I will tell you that he is good for his work, will be fair, and if you have an issue, he will work something out with you (this is from my personal experience) He had my phone for over a month. But apologized for it and did not charge me the fee. (not saying he will do this for you) But I know it's hard but be patient and he will get back to you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you very much. I'm going to send it out on Monday. I Can't wait to get my old phone back.

I sent my phone in today for the downgrade service. I will either post here or start a new thread when I get my phone back and let you all know how it turned out.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium HD app
    I am very pleased with the way my phone turned out. I am now running Alliance build 26 for the first time without safestrap. Hell, I even had Carbon room on it for a bit the first day I got it back. It is awesome to have my unlocked bootloader back again. I highly recommend their services.