In-app subscription, not Google Play, where?

OP matheszabi

9th March 2014, 12:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

36 posts
I am from Romania and Google doesn't want to make merchant account from us => I can't publish any payed app, in-app purchases.

I would like to publish an app, which which has in-app purchase: 1 month or 3 month subscription. - similar logic needed the newsletter apps.

Where to publish?

At Samsung apps I have an account, I have checked to receive payment to Paypal, which is very fine, but when I have submitted a very basic app he has the status of "Under device test" it seems it a very long process at they: 7 days elapsed and still under test. A VERY BASIC APP.

Next thing it was to check the Amazon app store. I can't remember where I read, but at one page I saw they require exclusive apps. I am not sure if I rename the project to HelloWord_amazon it will be enough different then the HelloWord published at Samsung even if the first screen title is changed. Can you confirm?

At other time, other page I saw something related to payments: need to fill some formulas to not have double taxation at Amazon. Is it true, valid?

How are they sales for payed apps, in-app purchases, what percent in 2014? is like: 80% Google Play, 15% Amazon, 5% Samsung?
How are your sales at this stores.

Around 10-15% of the phones are rooted only. Mine too. So I am blocking ads very easy. This is one of the main reason why I use rooted phone.
It can be detected programatically, if somebody blocking the ads or not. But if blocking what to do? - he decided to use rooted phone and dropped even the phone warranty ... he is very decided about he don't want to see ads at any price, nor to pay to be removed.

Once I have used an app, which detected me as adds blocker, it was a message for me with some text and pressing OK the app exited. I gave a negative review and uninstalled...because it is useless the app for me.

I don't want to make an ads version of my software, nor to mine and sale the user data, personal info.

Just pay the subscription or go away method I want, only. Where to publish in my case?
Last edited by matheszabi; 9th March 2014 at 12:45 AM.
9th July 2014, 06:29 AM   |  #2  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Thumbs up Where to publish
Quote:
Originally Posted by matheszabi

I am from Romania and Google doesn't want to make merchant account from us => I can't publish any payed app, in-app purchases.

I would like to publish an app, which which has in-app purchase: 1 month or 3 month subscription. - similar logic needed the newsletter apps.

Where to publish?

At Samsung apps I have an account, I have checked to receive payment to Paypal, which is very fine, but when I have submitted a very basic app he has the status of "Under device test" it seems it a very long process at they: 7 days elapsed and still under test. A VERY BASIC APP.

Next thing it was to check the Amazon app store. I can't remember where I read, but at one page I saw they require exclusive apps. I am not sure if I rename the project to HelloWord_amazon it will be enough different then the HelloWord published at Samsung even if the first screen title is changed. Can you confirm?

At other time, other page I saw something related to payments: need to fill some formulas to not have double taxation at Amazon. Is it true, valid?

How are they sales for payed apps, in-app purchases, what percent in 2014? is like: 80% Google Play, 15% Amazon, 5% Samsung?
How are your sales at this stores.

Around 10-15% of the phones are rooted only. Mine too. So I am blocking ads very easy. This is one of the main reason why I use rooted phone.
It can be detected programatically, if somebody blocking the ads or not. But if blocking what to do? - he decided to use rooted phone and dropped even the phone warranty ... he is very decided about he don't want to see ads at any price, nor to pay to be removed.

Once I have used an app, which detected me as adds blocker, it was a message for me with some text and pressing OK the app exited. I gave a negative review and uninstalled...because it is useless the app for me.

I don't want to make an ads version of my software, nor to mine and sale the user data, personal info.

Just pay the subscription or go away method I want, only. Where to publish in my case?

Google, Samsung & Amazon have specific requirements in regard to the payments SDK that you use. Most of the other alternate stores do not have any restrictions regarding in-app payments. Consider a solution like Lotaris for managing your payments across stores and then submit your app to stores without restrictions like Opera, Mobango, Mobiles24, Nexva, 1Mobile, CNet, etc.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android applications, in-app, publish, subscritpion
Previous Thread Next Thread