Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Thinking of buying

OP bak3donh1gh

26th June 2014, 12:56 AM   |  #11  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,664

15,002 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowcore

Think of buying this phone as it is relatively cheap compared to other phones im my region.
Should I get this or the G2, the prices are the same...

I like this thing primarily for its size and display.

I just want one thing to know, can I flash cm11 android 4.4 here? I dont care about warranty. My current phone, lg optimus 4x never fell from my hand ever, so I am careful with my devices.

I would be going for a 5.5 inch phone but this thing is the cheapest larger than 5 inch phone.

Yes, CM11, and others are available, so that's not an issue. You've probably seen the preview of Android "L" today, so just imagine that on 6.44 inches. It'll be sweet.

The G2 isn't a bad device though, but you can't compare those two since they are two different types of devices (phone vs phablet), but I can easily recommend the Ultra.
The Following User Says Thank You to LordManhattan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2014, 07:45 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 15

97 posts
I've had every high end phone and this by far is the best if you can deal with no flash and mediocre camera performance. I never need a tablet this thing is actually my main computer. I torrent the hell out of it fixed the ext sd card write permission and download like crazy on unlimited data.
9th July 2014, 08:16 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 37

77 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bak3donh1gh

Hi guys I'm thinking of buying a Song Ultra Z and just wanted to get you guy's input if there are some downfalls that I don't know of/commonly known.
Im upgrading from a galaxy note one which has been a nightmare: calls breaking up, power button, overheating.

Also if you have any recomended accessories.

Much Thanks!

You can also try save your device, but this needs root. Try LagFix (fstrim) from the Play Store ^^.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread