No registration required

Xperia T 0% battery switches on and off {Resolved}

OP XDA00000

23rd May 2014, 11:57 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 574

848 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by isko95

does that charger charge the battery of xperia t? because the battery is not the usual, it is different,pls reply thanks

Well, as long as you can disconnect your battery terminals from your phone, and connect their negative and positive poles properly to the charger, it will charge almost any battery. I have a similar one (not that exact same one) with which I've charged all types of batteries; depending on the mAh, it will take different amounts of time, depending also on the battery capacity. All you have to do is move the charger pins to fit the type of battery you're trying to charge.
24th May 2014, 12:14 AM   |  #12  
Flag Lombardy
Thanks Meter: 244

1,150 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiga Prime

Well, as long as you can disconnect your battery terminals from your phone, and connect their negative and positive poles properly to the charger, it will charge almost any battery. I have a similar one (not that exact same one) with which I've charged all types of batteries; depending on the mAh, it will take different amounts of time, depending also on the battery capacity. All you have to do is move the charger pins to fit the type of battery you're trying to charge.

so that should charge the battery?
24th May 2014, 12:26 AM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 13

175 posts
Quote:

does that charger charge the battery of xperia t? because the battery is not the usual, it is different,pls reply thanks

All I did was connect the battery cable lead to the other phone. Not the whole battery it self.
24th May 2014, 03:27 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 574

848 posts
Quote:

so that should charge the battery?

I don't see why not, as long as the leads are connected correctly to the positive and negative poles.
9th July 2014, 10:11 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 9

92 posts
I had that problem yesterday, I solved just opening the back cover and unplugging the internal battery for 2 minutes: when replugged, it started charging normally.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread