Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,279 Members 52,397 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows 8.1 Problem

Tip us?

azharisadig
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Default Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows 8.1 Problem

have strange problem since the last update.. The clock is always not accurate, i switch to set automatically, then manually and still have 1 hour delay, some times extend to 1.40 and so on. the time zone is accurate. not sure how to solve this.

Sent from my N1 using XDA Free mobile app

skyh1gh
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by azharisadig View Post
have strange problem since the last update.. The clock is always not accurate, i switch to set automatically, then manually and still have 1 hour delay, some times extend to 1.40 and so on. the time zone is accurate. not sure how to solve this.

tbh, didn't notice that. only one thing i noticed, is that for some reason, under date+time, i have utc +2 and there should be +1 (yes, it is set to auto ). but even with it, time is accurate... resetting phone might solve it.
The Following User Says Thank You to skyh1gh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

azharisadig
Old
(Last edited by azharisadig; 22nd June 2014 at 05:42 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
not sure that will help.. I already reset the phone twice.. My time zone is +3 but even when i set it to +3, the time looks ok, but when the screen is off for long time the clock is delayed to 1hour_1.40 hour..

skyh1gh
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
not sure that will help.. I already reset the phone twice.. My time zone is +3 but even when i set it to +3, the time looks ok, but when is screen is off for long time the clock is delayed to 1hour_1.40 hour..

except utc bug or whatever it is, i didn't have any problem with time... first thing i did after update was to reset it (settings->about->reset) and jailbreak with chinese hack tool...
hope, there will be someone with more experience to join... after years of ios and short time on android, this is my first wp, so i guess everything is still working perfect (noob)
The Following User Says Thank You to skyh1gh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

azharisadig
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyh1gh View Post
except utc bug or whatever it is, i didn't have any problem with time... first thing i did after update was to reset it (settings->about->reset) and jailbreak with chinese hack tool...
hope, there will be someone with more experience to join... after years of ios and short time on android, this is my first wp, so i guess everything is still working perfect (noob)
This morning i found 1 month delay instead of one hour, the time was set to May 22. i even found that all missed calls were arranged to this day. My email accounts always need attention due to this issue. i reset the phone with no success.
Any ideas

ddaflorez
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Quote:

Me too. Happens because is a developer release i guess, set it to manual, worked for me.

dxdy
Old
Thanks Meter 1,676

DONATE TO ME
sometimes problem is in SIM card
try other SIM card or simple remove SIM card, clean it and put again...
HTC HD2 * download Pdaimatejam ROM's + radio's
WP7 ROM Install Tutorial v2.5
Battery saving tricks for HD2

Change Live account region - https://live.xbox.com/AccountMigration

Gmail/Google settings, sync and calendar under WP7.8

My devices: Nokia Lumia 920 developer unlocked, HTC HD2 (sold), GoClever TAB T76 GPS TV

I spent half my money on computers, smartphones, alcohol and girls... The other half I wasted. (modern version of W.C. Fields quote)

kycity
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddaflorez View Post
Me too. Happens because is a developer release i guess, set it to manual, worked for me.
same problem as me