Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,368 Members 44,474 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Phone got wet: still works but no display

Tip us?

niki96
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Mate, my black dot was a little smaller and my phone was in the fridge for two days. It totally dissappeared after fridge thing! Just use plastic bag and put it inside without battery and battery cover, just phone itself!

Good luck!

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA mobile app

v.konvict
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by niki96 View Post
Mate, my black dot was a little smaller and my phone was in the fridge for two days. It totally dissappeared after fridge thing! Just use plastic bag and put it inside without battery and battery cover, just phone itself!

Good luck!

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA mobile app
Okay maybe i put it the wrong way. I put myn in the deep freezer with the screen facing up. How dd you put yours

sent by v.konvict
Current Device : HTC Sensation Z710e
Current Rom : Viper S 5.2.1

niki96
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by v.konvict View Post
Okay maybe i put it the wrong way. I put myn in the deep freezer with the screen facing up. How dd you put yours

sent by v.konvict
Mine was in the fridge for two days. I told you, nothing special, just use plastic bag and I don't think it does matter how have you put your screen. I think, it doesen't matter is it facing up or down.