trouble flashing ROM

Search This thread

j_hansen

Oct 19, 2012
Hi Guys

I suspect this might be quite simple but I seem to be missing something, I rooted using towelroot but when wanting to flash new RON ( Assassin )
when I boot into recovery the little android dude is lying down with a red warning triangle on top and it says ...no command...
I can select the file from SD but it doesn't start flashing.
I'm no wiz at this but did mange on my note 2 with the dittonote3 ROM
Have I missed a step somewhere ????

Rosli59564

Mar 10, 2013
Hi Guys

I suspect this might be quite simple but I seem to be missing something, I rooted using towelroot but when wanting to flash new RON ( Assassin )
when I boot into recovery the little android dude is lying down with a red warning triangle on top and it says ...no command...
I can select the file from SD but it doesn't start flashing.
I'm no wiz at this but did mange on my note 2 with the dittonote3 ROM
Have I missed a step somewhere ????
It needs custom recovery[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

G

GuestK0079

You should really do some more reading...

Sent from my N9005

j_hansen

Oct 19, 2012
That lying down android dude should only be seen in stock recovery. You flashed custom recovery but it was overwritten by stock i guess. Did you see other option such as back up and restore?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Cheers man, at least now I know where the problem is, I should be able to figure it out by doing a bit more reading :)
I just flashed the Assassin rom using mobile odin so I'll try and go from there and see if it is still on stock recovery once rebooted etc..

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
CWM didn't take the first time. Check you have the right version for your Model/OS - reflash it, then you're good to go :good:

Top Liked Posts