FORUMS

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

NVidia SHIELD TV – XDA TV Device Review

The SHIELD TV is a not an Android smartphone device. However, that doesn’t mean it … more

PSA: Having cellular connectivity or texting issues tonight?

You’re not alone…Tonight, many users are experiencing a myriad … more

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

[Q][Help] Adb unauthorized, volum down, cant boot into recovery

47 posts
Thanks Meter: 9

By fierah, Member on 29th May 2014, 06:07 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys,

So after flashing sultans new 3.4 kernel rom, i got myself into a random boot loop. The only problem is that i cannot get into the recovery to fix it, since my VOLUME DOWN button isnt working, and i cant go to adb because it says unauthorized. Is there any way to solve this problem ? Please, i Really need this phone to work

Thanks

29th May 2014, 10:30 AM |#2  
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 2,335

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fierah

Hi guys,

So after flashing sultans new 3.4 kernel rom, i got myself into a random boot loop. The only problem is that i cannot get into the recovery to fix it, since my VOLUME DOWN button isnt working, and i cant go to adb because it says unauthorized. Is there any way to solve this problem ? Please, i Really need this phone to work

Thanks

can you boot to the bootloader?
are you on S-ON or on S-OFF?
29th May 2014, 01:11 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr86

can you boot to the bootloader?
are you on S-ON or on S-OFF?

Hi, No I cant boot into the boot loader using VOLUME DOWN + POWER BUTTON, and I am S-OFF. I was trying to use adb since my volume down button doesnt work, so I can boot into recovery. And Im stuck in a bootloop.
29th May 2014, 01:15 PM |#4  
Flag Bitola
Thanks Meter: 279

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fierah

Hi, No I cant boot into the boot loader using VOLUME DOWN + POWER BUTTON, and I am S-OFF. I was trying to use adb since my volume down button doesnt work, so I can boot into recovery. And Im stuck in a bootloop.

try this command and see if it works adb reboot bootloader and try to open command window as administrator after this go to recovery
29th May 2014, 02:34 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile_zdr

try this command and see if it works adb reboot bootloader and try to open command window as administrator after this go to recovery

it doesnt work, it says the devise is unauthorized. Andriod 4.4.2 has a safety feature where you have to first confirm whether you want to use adb to use adb, and i cannot do that because im stuck in a bootloop.

so when i type any adb command it says devise unauthorized
9th July 2014, 11:53 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
im also waiting this solution.
stuck in logo, and can't confirm popup cornfirmation
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread