Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 52,825 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SOLUTION] Asus TF101 & TF101G 1-Click Root APK for Honeycomb and ICS no PC needed

Tip us?

fmerenda
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akt27x View Post
It worked for me. ....?and clicked on the "Baidu Easy Root (EN Version) 2.3.7 Apk" link and found it. I'm now rooted and have TWRP installed. Tonight I'm going to try KatKiss. I'm glad I found this, my transformer won't connect to a computer so I haven't been able to root it.
I followed the instructions above and it works perfectly. Thank you!

smilesintears
Old
Thanks Meter 0
It worked!

Sent from my LGMS323 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

I'm super super newbie.. Now I'm rooted I like to install twrp and get kitkatkiss like u guys.. Can someone tell me how step by step... Thanks bunch! I did read other threads but it's very confusing...

Sent from my LGMS323 using XDA Free mobile app

leonevo
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Great thread!!!!Thanks!!!

Thing O Doom
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 722

DONATE TO ME
Are you the Dev? How does this method work? I could never get internal terminal to work for root on the tf101 always had to use otg or comp
Is a B3ast?
NvFlash for B70+ Devices - Windows/Linux
PERI: A one-click Root and Recovery installer for .27 or less -- by me
The General ASUS Transformer tf101 Help Thread -- Ask Here

Device -- Asus Transformer TF101
Currently crack flashing...
KAT Kernel
Device -- Nexus 7
ReVOLT with TWRP
Franco kernel
--
If you need my help in a topic I have replied too but forgotten about, please quote my post and I will see it. Thanks for patience, I'm very busy c:

jlucas_silva
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thing O Doom View Post
Are you the Dev? How does this method work? I could never get internal terminal to work for root on the tf101 always had to use otg or comp
I do not know very well how did I used the Razorclaw as a basis, but with a different interface, however as I am new in the business, so I found a way to create in Chinese, but with the help of a program for computer I'm getting successfully translate it into English. At first only worked with honeycomb, but after a long time working and looking at the root of several devices running ICS unwittingly joined the method of framaroot for Asus Prime with Razorclaw and was a success. I do not know how but it seems why the Asus Prime is an ancestor of TF101 and TF101G. After a while I realized I could join all the components of framaroot and use them in Razorclaw so now supports any device running HC or ICS. But unfortunately as I am still adjusting it will take a while to get root on devices running FY JB or KK.
The Following User Says Thank You to jlucas_silva For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jerrykist
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Working on Asus Fonepad 7 (FE170CG )?
fb.com/jerrykist

*Detection*
Old
Thanks Meter 534
Is this that Chinese root tool that was reported to steal serial / IMEI numbers ?
Droid: TF101
HW: B4O
ROM: KatKiss KitKat

KatKiss Dev / Stable
Kat Kernel
Kat App
Gapps
-----
EasyFlasher Root / Recovery
Peri Root/Recovery
-----