Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,670 Members 44,651 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Moto G unlock from network using custom ROM

Tip us?

elnahir
Old
(Last edited by elnahir; 8th June 2014 at 07:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 9
OK, I don't want to hijack the thread, but I have a very similar issue and would very much appreciate some help.

I've bought a Tesco Moto G, XT-1032, which I've updated from 4.3 to 4.4.2 and is currently running the 176.44.1.falcon_umts.TEscoSL.en.GB update. Still haven't received 4.4.3 but whatever. I plan on using it on the Globul network in Bulgaria.

My issue is that I have tried network unlocking it 3 times - using unlockphone.co, freeunlocks and an ebay key - and failed. The reason with all three attempts was this: "Unfortunately, your unlock code was not available/Not Found on the database/server so I have issued full refund."

I am at a loss. I have successfully unlocked three Moto G's (XT-1032) just a couple of months prior to this one.

Has anyone seen anything like this before? How should I go about solving this issue?

I would very much appreciate some help.

EDIT: I should mention that unlike the original thread, the phone is still 100% stock.

kralcak
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I had simillar problen with code not found in database but there is another database so buy from this guy and from this auction. it is not cheap but it could work. :
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...:X:AAQ:GB:1123

My problem is that I have installed custom ROM and phone is now not asking for unlock code. I have received unlock code but now I do not know how to enter it. Does anyone know any code for entering this code ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnahir View Post
OK, I don't want to hijack the thread, but I have a very similar issue and would very much appreciate some help.

I've bought a Tesco Moto G, XT-1032, which I've updated from 4.3 to 4.4.2 and is currently running the 176.44.1.falcon_umts.TEscoSL.en.GB update. Still haven't received 4.4.3 but whatever. I plan on using it on the Globul network in Bulgaria.

My issue is that I have tried network unlocking it 3 times - using unlockphone.co, freeunlocks and an ebay key - and failed. The reason with all three attempts was this: "Unfortunately, your unlock code was not available/Not Found on the database/server so I have issued full refund."

I am at a loss. I have successfully unlocked three Moto G's (XT-1032) just a couple of months prior to this one.

Has anyone seen anything like this before? How should I go about solving this issue?

I would very much appreciate some help.

EDIT: I should mention that unlike the original thread, the phone is still 100% stock.