Thanks to Zeuz for his Original Thread from Oppo forums.Without him, this one will not exist !
In this GUIDE you will learn:
- What are the differences in hardware between Find 7a & Find 7 (standard)?
- What are the frequency band differences between different versions of Find 7’s?
- (Ref.) List of GSM & LTE/FDD networks.
Find 7a & Find 7 Specifications comparison
You will find all the detailed comparison between the two versions from the product page:
Here you can see what's the most distinctive differences :
Frequency band differences between the Oppo Find 7's versions
- * => Hardware Supported but was disabled because of CMMC regulations. Functional while outside of China Mainland.
- x => Not supported by Hardware
Unlike the Chinese ones, internationally the same regional versions (Find 7a and Find 7) have the same frequency bands.
Also enclose with the GSM and FDD/LTE frequency bands list for your reference.
- GSM: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GSM_frequency_bands
- LET/FDD: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
Oppo Find 7a Models/Versions (X9000|X9006|X9007)
- X9000 = WCDMA (Chinese Unicom) support
- X9007 = Chinese TD-LTE support
- X9006 = EU FDD-LTE or US FDD-LTE support
Global Frequency Band for 4G / LTE Deployment ==> Usefull table ==> See the attached file
If you are not sure which frequency band your carrier is using, you can consult their local customer service before making the decision.