Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,772 Members 52,189 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] ONM KITKAT-V2 [CM7.2] Lucky-7

Tip us?
 
Shaka96
Old
#21  
Shaka96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 176
Posts: 336
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Messina
Quote:
Originally Posted by moinakbera View Post
Please disable the penguin image which comes during booting i learnt reading other threads that it can be disabled somewhere in kernel
whats the difference between this rom and optimus nexus me kitkat?
 
kurdacrunch
Old
(Last edited by kurdacrunch; 10th June 2014 at 07:16 PM.)
#22  
kurdacrunch's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 52
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Midgar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaka96 View Post
whats the difference between this rom and optimus nexus me kitkat?
You can watch videos with youtube, the browser and google search are different and the phone apk is different. Really some details but is the same rom, as i said with some fixes also the sounds... some of them went to the garbage and some others were added, plus i use all those mods. Also dsp apk was eliminated and if you add it will crash but with the mod of sound you can feel a really superior sound.
This originally was made for my personal use but i was so happy that i wanted to share it, this is absolutely not an original development, all the credits are for the nexus me team.
The Following User Says Thank You to kurdacrunch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kurdacrunch
Old
(Last edited by kurdacrunch; 10th June 2014 at 07:11 PM.)
#23  
kurdacrunch's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 52
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Midgar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaka96 View Post
whats the difference between this rom and optimus nexus me kitkat?
I forgot also have gmail,maps and a weather app.
 
kurdacrunch
Old
(Last edited by kurdacrunch; 10th June 2014 at 07:27 PM.)
#24  
kurdacrunch's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 52
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Midgar
Quote:
Originally Posted by moinakbera View Post
Please disable the penguin image which comes during booting i learnt reading other threads that it can be disabled somewhere in kernel
If you can do it just go ahead. And we will share it.
 
Shaka96
Old
#25  
Shaka96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 176
Posts: 336
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Messina
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurdacrunch View Post
You can watch videos with youtube, the browser and google search are different and the phone apk is different. Really some details but is the same rom, as i said with some fixes also the sounds... some of them went to the garbage and some others were added, plus i use all those mods. Also dsp apk was eliminated and if you add it will crash but with the mod of sound you can feel a really superior sound.
This originally was made for my personal use but i was so happy that i wanted to share it, this is absolutely not an original development, all the credits are for the nexus me team.
Oh ok thank you
 
kurdacrunch
Old
(Last edited by kurdacrunch; 10th June 2014 at 08:05 PM.)
#26  
kurdacrunch's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 52
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Midgar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaka96 View Post
Oh ok thank you
Do not mention it anytime! but i appreciate it the most when the people click on thanks, it's a pushing forward!
 
kurdacrunch
Old
(Last edited by kurdacrunch; 9th July 2014 at 07:36 PM.)
#27  
kurdacrunch's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 52
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Midgar
Info 2 New INFO

If you flashed this with the old specifications your battery will not be very good but you can flash x performances again and voila! no more problems with the battery.
 
kurdacrunch
Old
#28  
kurdacrunch's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 52
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Midgar
Info 2 New version available!!!

New version available with ICS Camera!!!!!!!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kurdacrunch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes