Samsung Sidesync 3.0

18th June 2014, 07:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20

244 posts
I just heard about this and it was free so decided to try it out...but I have no idea how to control my phone when it's on my pc screen. I can click the hard buttosn that it displays on the GUI but anything on the phone screen itself (displayed on the PC), it only has the big blue circle that does nothing when I click except pulse a bit telling me I clicked here.

Also, the description was a bit confusing but when they said use the phone as a second monitor..I can't extent my PC Windows as a dual screen, right? Just meaning I can use both devices simultaneously with a single KB/M set??

edit:
seems like it responds to Key Board but not the Mouse. Also with Keyboard, I can't siwtch back the Window to 1 and 5 out of 5, only between 2 3 4? If I keep pushing Left or Right it finally goes. Int he App Drawer Page...I have no idea how to scroll up and down to choose something else that's not in my PoV
Last edited by djricekcn; 18th June 2014 at 08:21 PM.
19th June 2014, 06:36 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member

244 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by djricekcn

I just heard about this and it was free so decided to try it out...but I have no idea how to control my phone when it's on my pc screen. I can click the hard buttosn that it displays on the GUI but anything on the phone screen itself (displayed on the PC), it only has the big blue circle that does nothing when I click except pulse a bit telling me I clicked here.

Also, the description was a bit confusing but when they said use the phone as a second monitor..I can't extent my PC Windows as a dual screen, right? Just meaning I can use both devices simultaneously with a single KB/M set??

edit:
seems like it responds to Key Board but not the Mouse. Also with Keyboard, I can't siwtch back the Window to 1 and 5 out of 5, only between 2 3 4? If I keep pushing Left or Right it finally goes. Int he App Drawer Page...I have no idea how to scroll up and down to choose something else that's not in my PoV

no one knows about Sidesync or am i explaining it bad? Long story short, I want to be able to use my KB/M with the phone display on the pc screen
19th June 2014, 07:11 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 171

393 posts
I will test it tomorrow

T-Mobile Galaxy S5
20th June 2014, 07:54 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

244 posts
i still can't get it to work properly on 4 different' PCs.=(
21st June 2014, 04:49 AM   |  #5  

393 posts
Sorry for the delay, I'm installing on my pc now.

T-Mobile Galaxy S5
21st June 2014, 05:00 AM   |  #6  

393 posts
working fine here, using WINDOWS 8.

keyboard and mouse clicks.

i also connected to sidesync via wifi, no problem.

have you figured it out yet? what OS is installed on your pc ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sidesync.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	2809462  
21st June 2014, 01:11 PM   |  #7  
Flag Gilbert
Thanks Meter: 25

266 posts
More
I have used it for months and works great.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app
23rd June 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member

244 posts
what can be the reason that the mouse click (left mainly) not accepting?
9th July 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Same
I'm having the same problem with my laptop and Sidesync on my Galaxy s 5. I've tried it on my tablet too and its also having this problem. Has anyone found a solution?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in T-Mobile Galaxy S 5 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank