Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,510 Members 55,288 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I337UCUFMLD 4.4.2 KitKat Leak

Tip us?

javagoddess
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsaldivar View Post
You will not get the update, you need to use odin and install the firmware from 4.3, i was in the same situation, I downgraded last night and then went to update and now i am up to the new release. Had to wipe everything though.
Will do thanks alot!

John The Rhino sent me this link from another thread it might be of use to the person who wanted the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2621279

iam_Damain
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default how can this be done? am kinda new at this...:o

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott14719 View Post
Very nice. This means that people that flash this can always ODIN back to stock MK2 and take the official OTA when it is released. Of course, if this leak is similar or very close to the final release (official) than there really wouldn't be a need to do so.
how can this be done? am kinda new at this...

ALD3
Old
Thanks Meter 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by javagoddess View Post
Will do thanks alot!

John The Rhino sent me this link from another thread it might be of use to the person who wanted the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2621279
The all in 1 is the Odin file, I used it and helped me get the ota.

Sent from my A210 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
If I helped AT&T Galaxy S4,Galaxy Tab 8.9 AT&T4G-Nexus 7,Acer A210-Sero 7 Pro,AT&T Pantech Element 4G

superhalder
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy help!

I was running this i337ucuflmd version and I tried to downgrade to mk2 so I could upgrade to i337ucufnb1 version, and then I am stuck at "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again". what can I do now? help pleeease!!!