How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Bluetooth Headset Question

OP drew6625

3rd June 2014, 03:07 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 9

61 posts
Smile
I have come to the conclusion that we can't always blame the truesmart with the bluetooth issues. I have a bluetooth audio receiver plugged into my hifi system but I can only stream to it in very close contact i.e. about 10cm maxiumum. However same setup on watch connected to my August EP60 headphones (which are amazing btw) yielded very different results. After connectin established I started music streaming and took off my watch and leaving it downstairs went for a walk round my house including upstairs. No loss of connection with several meters distance and no dropouts at all. Happy because I bought the August EP60's specifically to use with Truesmart.
3rd June 2014, 10:01 PM   |  #12  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 28

266 posts
More
Hi,

I'm listening to music from my TS through my bluetooth earphones right now... apart from the occasional split second stutter, I'm very impressed.... I can see how this would be a killer device for the gym or joggers etc, I'm so impressed im going to try and find a smaller pair than my backbeats!
4th June 2014, 11:28 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 3

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by movieifx

I have come to the conclusion that we can't always blame the truesmart with the bluetooth issues. I have a bluetooth audio receiver plugged into my hifi system but I can only stream to it in very close contact i.e. about 10cm maxiumum. However same setup on watch connected to my August EP60 headphones (which are amazing btw) yielded very different results. After connectin established I started music streaming and took off my watch and leaving it downstairs went for a walk round my house including upstairs. No loss of connection with several meters distance and no dropouts at all. Happy because I bought the August EP60's specifically to use with Truesmart.

Good to hear this, so i still have hope.
What's about your WiFi connection... my maximum range is 3 to 5 meters away from the router (same room, no walls between).
4th June 2014, 02:46 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 119

570 posts
With my stock TrueSmart I get Bluetooth solid from 3 rooms, 32 ft min before blittiness starts. WiFi is even farther.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
6th June 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 3

7 posts
Thumbs up Bluetooth and WiFi range problem solved!
My problem is finally solved.! I removed the pin of the wristband in which the antenna is located and found that both black wires were scratched. I isolated them with a small peace of tape and now it works great for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to gabbadoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2014, 09:41 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 15

92 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbadoo

My problem is finally solved.! I removed the pin of the wristband in which the antenna is located and found that both black wires were scratched. I isolated them with a small peace of tape and now it works great for me.

Just took mine apart for the second time and found the same connector lose again, hopefully sorted properly this time. How did you get the wristband pins out, mine don't seem to have screw heads.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread