Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,007 Members 40,596 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PORT][ROM][KitKat][4.4.2] Cyanfox 4.4.2 Ported for Infuse 4G

Tip us?

6th_Hokage
Old
Thanks Meter 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLPurP View Post
Ok guys having some trouble flashing anything on my att infuse 4g, it is currently running beanstalk 4.4+ rooted with CWM recovery installed, anytime i try to flash a new ROM, this rom included, i recieve the following message, here is a picture of it, i apologize if the picture is sideways, tried to fix it

AT&T Galaxy S4 4.3 MK2 rooted with saferoot, safestrap recovery installed, Running Hyperdrive ROM, Praying for unlocked bootloader lol
i've gotten that before.........what i did was boot into beanstalk then pull battery then do the wipes and flash every rom on my sd card varying from 4.4.2-4.4.4 till one went through and i haven't had this problem since then
YouTube Channel

my work:

Custom Splash Screen Sprint/Boost/Virgin Mobile s3 Touchwiz Roms and some AOSP Roms

my work :P Viper4Andriod S3 APP and Settings

current phone:
Samsung Galaxy S3, Stock ND8 with NDC Modem, some apps from Wicked X v7.3

Past phone: latest to oldest
Samsung Galaxy Infuse 4G sold
Samsung Galaxy S 4G 3rd time
HTC myTouch 3G slide
Samsung Galaxy S 4G 2nd time
T-mobile myTouch
Samsung Galaxy S 4G
HTC Sensation 4G
Motorola Backflip

zapper_master
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Default Notification light and weather on lock screen

Anyone have the led notification light working ? I don't have it working at all, not for text messages, voicemails, etc. Also the weather isn't working with the clock on the lock screen, any helpf would be greatly appreciated !!

Like the rom otherwise
Devices:

Samsung Galaxy Note 2- rooted, running diff roms all the time(DN3 at the moment)
AT&T Galaxy S3- Quantum Rom, fastest smoothest ever
Atrix 2 running NUMA
Samsung Infuse - CyanRom
Pantech Flex-JB & rooted
Sony Xperia Ion(AT&T)- Jelly Bean, rooted + CWM
HTC ONE X- CleanRom

(I think I have too many devices) should sell a couple

LiLPurP
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6th_Hokage View Post
i've gotten that before.........what i did was boot into beanstalk then pull battery then do the wipes and flash every rom on my sd card varying from 4.4.2-4.4.4 till one went through and i haven't had this problem since then
Thanks for the info, if its no trouble, which rom flashed for you because every rom i try doesnt flash, and ive tried this rom and miui with no sucsess, not sure what others to try :/

AT&T Galaxy S4 4.3 MK2 rooted with saferoot, safestrap recovery installed, Running Hyperdrive ROM, Praying for unlocked bootloader lol

6th_Hokage
Old
Thanks Meter 193
Quote:
Thanks for the info, if its no trouble, which rom flashed for you because every rom i try doesn't flash, and i've tried this rom and miui with no success, not sure what others to try :/

well at the time i had this rom, beanstalk, cm11, and CarbonRom.....i want to say it was CarbonRom but mind you that this was like two months ago so now the updated roms should have a better chance at flashing....and are you able to flash a newer build of the same rom that you are currently on?
YouTube Channel

my work:

Custom Splash Screen Sprint/Boost/Virgin Mobile s3 Touchwiz Roms and some AOSP Roms

current phone:

HTC myTouch 3G slide
T-mobile myTouch
Samsung Galaxy S 4G
HTC Sensation 4G
Motorola Backflip

LiLPurP
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
well at the time i had this rom, beanstalk, cm11, and CarbonRom.....i want to say it was CarbonRom but mind you that this was like two months ago so now the updated roms should have a better chance at flashing....and are you able to flash a newer build of the same rom that you are currently on?
From what i can see i have the newest build of beanstalk, the phone has been in storage for a few months, and ive been out of the loop so to say, and i currwntly have an s4, but with safestrap the process is deifferent, i may look inyo carbonrom, didnt find or hear about that one :/

6th_Hokage
Old
Thanks Meter 193
Quote:
From what i can see i have the newest build of beanstalk, the phone has been in storage for a few months, and i've been out of the loop so to say, and i currently have an s4, but with safestrap the process is different, i may look into CarbonRom, didn't find or hear about that one :/

if you go the the last pages of each of the roms development section you will see random posts with the latest build....at least for the infuse that is....but if you want an easier but more complicated way of being able to flash read this then try it (first post page 2)....i tried this method just to see if it worked and it did and you can go straight to CarbonRom with the Latest PA Gapps but use the mini or micro package.....but you can also go straight to this rom or any other rom available but i'm saying CarbonRom cause thats the one i'm using
YouTube Channel

my work:

current phone:

HTC myTouch 3G slide
T-mobile myTouch
Samsung Galaxy S 4G
HTC Sensation 4G
Motorola Backflip
The Following User Says Thank You to 6th_Hokage For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LiLPurP
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
if you go the the last pages of each of the roms development section you will see random posts with the latest build....at least for the infuse that is....but if you want an easier but more complicated way of being able to flash read this then try it (first post page 2)....i tried this method just to see if it worked and it did and you can go straight to CarbonRom with the Latest PA Gapps but use the mini or micro package.....but you can also go straight to this rom or any other rom available but i'm saying CarbonRom cause thats the one i'm using
Well CarbonRom flashed no problem, and i love the rom, not sure if it fixed my flash issue but ill find out when CarbonRom starts to get old lol thanks a ton man you helped big time

Tags
cm 11, cyanfox, cyanogenmod 11, infuse, kitkat