Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,909 Members 50,057 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Urgent Need To Know Please Help

Tip us?
 
sgatechwork
Old
#1  
sgatechwork's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 294
Posts: 417
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mumbai
Unhappy Urgent Need To Know Please Help

IS " Samsung GALAXY Note 3 Neo LTE+ SM-N7505" and "Samsung GALAXY Note 3 Neo 3G SM-N750" are two different phones like in India am getting "Samsung GALAXY Note 3 Neo 3G SM-N750" as i attached in the image here... and i want to know is this Xda page for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo is for which NEO is it for N7505 OR N750 .. is there any chipset difference i want to know it urgently because am going to buy this phone but i need a development section on XDA like note 2 and other standard phones r having soo please help me ..
one more thing development and stufs like CWM ROMS kernels are different for N750 and N7505

This is the Indian Version WHICH am getting in samsung store Click image for larger version

Name:	20140414_180414.jpg
Views:	967
Size:	252.9 KB
ID:	2685683
If I helped you,please press "THANKS BUTTON"....
The Following User Says Thank You to sgatechwork For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
djsaqlain
Old
#2  
djsaqlain's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 6
Join Date: May 2010
I purchased note 3 neo from india and I got same SM-N750

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
raj_luvs_frnds
Old
#3  
raj_luvs_frnds's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 79
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: RAJASTHAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgatechwork View Post
IS " Samsung GALAXY Note 3 Neo LTE+ SM-N7505" and "Samsung GALAXY Note 3 Neo 3G SM-N750" are two different phones like in India am getting "Samsung GALAXY Note 3 Neo 3G SM-N750" as i attached in the image here... and i want to know is this Xda page for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo is for which NEO is it for N7505 OR N750 .. is there any chipset difference i want to know it urgently because am going to buy this phone but i need a development section on XDA like note 2 and other standard phones r having soo please help me ..
one more thing development and stufs like CWM ROMS kernels are different for N750 and N7505

This is the Indian Version WHICH am getting in samsung store Attachment 2685683
AFAIK

Note 3 NEO SM-N750 = 3g (Indian Version)

Note 3 NEO SM-N7505 = LTE (International Version)

This is the only difference...
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750
Official
------------
Nexus 4 (16 GB)
Unlocked Boot loader, Rooted.
Current ROM : PARANOID ANDROID 4.2 BETA 4
Kernel : PARANOID DEFAULT

------------

Device History: Nokia 3310, Nokia 3315, Nokia 8310, Nokia 3200, Nokia 7710, Cingular 8125, Nokia E61i, Nokia 5800, Samsung Galaxy S, Nexus 4 (16 GB), Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo
 
TASL
Old
#4  
TASL's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 205
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_luvs_frnds View Post
AFAIK

Note 3 NEO SM-N750 = 3g (Indian Version)

Note 3 NEO SM-N7505 = LTE (International Version)

This is the only difference...
There is a THIRD version:

Note 3 Neo Duos SM-N7502 = 3G Qualcomm Version

The TWRP for LTE or 3G version do NOT work on the 7502 version. Framaroot and CFAutoRoot also do not work. In the process of reloading the stock firmware from a borked recovery install.
 
perapk
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jun 2014
Default thanks for even mentioning this model (note 3 neo) at all

As the title says, I just want to thank you Senior Member, for mentioning this model. It is so new that there are almost no info about it. I have sm-n7505 and it is superb, so I've been looking for info how could I choose and put some custom rom on it.
If anyone knows if cyanogenmod (version ???) could work fine on this phone please post. Also if you could recommend some other custom rom and all that goes with it, it would be awesome. Thanks and cheers...
 
Samavb
Old
#6  
Samavb's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 23
Join Date: Dec 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up N750 Indian Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgatechwork View Post
IS " Samsung GALAXY Note 3 Neo LTE+ SM-N7505" and "Samsung GALAXY Note 3 Neo 3G SM-N750" are two different phones like in India am getting "Samsung GALAXY Note 3 Neo 3G SM-N750" as i attached in the image here... and i want to know is this Xda page for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo is for which NEO is it for N7505 OR N750 .. is there any chipset difference i want to know it urgently because am going to buy this phone but i need a development section on XDA like note 2 and other standard phones r having soo please help me ..
one more thing development and stufs like CWM ROMS kernels are different for N750 and N7505

This is the Indian Version WHICH am getting in samsung store Attachment 2685683
Hello,

Yes you are right SM-N750 is the Indian Model.
I purchased Note 3 Neo from flipkart and received the same model like you have mentioned in the picture.

The LTE model I think you can purchase only in ebay.in or ebay.com as I have seen them there while browsing ebay.

SM-N750 is HSPDA version (Exynos 5260)
SM- N750 is Dual Micro SIM version (Snapdragon)
SM- N7505 is Micro sim (Snapdragon) - LTE version I think

check this site for more information.

Cheers!
Link to the thread that explains how to get better battery life in standby for almost any android phone/tablet -> Click here

Settings (Part 1) put together for excellent battery life on Note 8 / Note 2 / Note 3 Neo -> Click Here

Settings (Part 2) put together for excellent battery life on Note 8 / Note 2 / Note 3 Neo -> Click Here

---------------------
Dell Streak
Note 1 GT-N7000
Note 2 GT-N7100


Note 8.0 GT-N5100

Note 3 Neo SM-750
---------------------
 
wrena
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 9
Join Date: May 2014
Default SM-N7502 HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100 (Where is 850?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samavb View Post
Hello,

Yes you are right SM-N750 is the Indian Model.
I purchased Note 3 Neo from flipkart and received the same model like you have mentioned in the picture.

The LTE model I think you can purchase only in ebay.in or ebay.com as I have seen them there while browsing ebay.

SM-N750 is HSPDA version (Exynos 5260)
SM- N750 is Dual Micro SIM version (Snapdragon)
SM- N7505 is Micro sim (Snapdragon) - LTE version I think

check this site for more information.

Cheers!
According to your link http://bestmobs.com/samsung-galaxy-note-3-neo/, SM-N7502 3G only has 900 / 1900 / 2100 bands

Amazon.com's version includes 850, http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy.../dp/B00KGGL8PE

Anyone knows which one is correct?
 
Samavb
Old
#8  
Samavb's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 23
Join Date: Dec 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Default N7502

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrena View Post
According to your link http://bestmobs.com/samsung-galaxy-note-3-neo/, SM-N7502 3G only has 900 / 1900 / 2100 bands

Amazon.com's version includes 850, http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy.../dp/B00KGGL8PE

Anyone knows which one is correct?
I gave that link for showing about N750 as he was asking for N750 Indian model. I think they were right about N750 but wrong about N7502.

Regarding your doubt, check this link

I think it has 850.

Cheers!
Link to the thread that explains how to get better battery life in standby for almost any android phone/tablet -> Click here

Settings (Part 1) put together for excellent battery life on Note 8 / Note 2 / Note 3 Neo -> Click Here

Settings (Part 2) put together for excellent battery life on Note 8 / Note 2 / Note 3 Neo -> Click Here

---------------------
Dell Streak
Note 1 GT-N7000
Note 2 GT-N7100


Note 8.0 GT-N5100

Note 3 Neo SM-750
---------------------
The Following User Says Thank You to Samavb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
wrena
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 9
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samavb View Post
I gave that link for showing about N750 as he was asking for N750 Indian model. I think they were right about N750 but wrong about N7502.

Regarding your doubt, check this link

I think it has 850.

Cheers!
Thanks. I've been looking for a decent dual SIM phone with removable battery, long standby, travel friendly (quad band 2g, penta-band 3g etc), had my an eye on n7502 for a while now. Not many choices out there, I would have gone for the note 2 n7102 but their 850mhz band is broken

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2132543

Since the Note 3 Neo n7502 specs is so similar to note 2 I was worried they'd have the same problem. There's too little information about n7502 on the internet at this point. No one has directly reported success nor failure with it.
 
filthykid
Old
#10  
filthykid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 79
Posts: 806
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrena View Post
Thanks. I've been looking for a decent dual SIM phone with removable battery, long standby, travel friendly (quad band 2g, penta-band 3g etc), had my an eye on n7502 for a while now. Not many choices out there, I would have gone for the note 2 n7102 but their 850mhz band is broken

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2132543

Since the Note 3 Neo n7502 specs is so similar to note 2 I was worried they'd have the same problem. There's too little information about n7502 on the internet at this point. No one has directly reported success nor failure with it.
All I have read is that Snapdragon 400 is inferior to Exynos HexaCore in n7505, which might not make the n7502 version better. I perdonally used it bdw, and I did feel it slight sluggish (n7502 one).
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo - SM-N7505 (Bought: 09-June-2014) [Loving it]
Google Nexus 4 (Bought: 03-Dec-2012)
[Nothing short of nightmare. Kind of slow poison]

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...