Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,368 Members 51,779 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CWM Recovery for Xolo Q1000 Opus (AKA Mobiistar Lai 504Q)

Tip us?

kartikoli
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Is it fully working?

Sent from my Q1000 Opus using Tapatalk

awebdesigner09
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorsum View Post
No. After kitkat you cannot root the phone for some reason. Can't figure that out yet.
Also, the headphone volume in the Xolo ROM is very very low compared to the mobiistar ROM.
So I am continuing to use the mobiistar Jelly bean ROM. Which i find very good. loud volume . Only thing, it has a lot of extra apps which has to be deleted. and the language needs to be changed to English at first run. That's kinda all the weak points.
All in all it is a very good ROM. Better than the Xolo Jellybean. I feel. Try it. You can always revert back to XOLO KITKAT using this thread.

you can use Kingo to root both the mobiistar Jellybean and Xolo Jellybean. But can't root kit-kat yet. Hopefully Mobiistar will release a rootable kit-kat soon that we at india can use
Yes. We can try Kitkat But, there is nothing new.

I am using XperiaZ ROM from mobiistar. We may give it a try mean while.

It gives me excellent sound enhancements like/clarity.
I have Viper4Android installed.

I am looking forward for someone who port my favorite ColorOS

emperorsum
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kartikoli View Post
Is it fully working?

Sent from my Q1000 Opus using Tapatalk
Of course it is fully working.. both devices are exactly the same. and the mobiistar ROM is the official ROM released by the manufacturer itself like how our xolo released their offical ROM. and official stock ROMs usually always work very well. This is because the device manufacturers get the complete chipset specs from the chipset manufacturers so they compile their ROMs with complete hardware knowledge. No guess work etc like we, developers, have to go through .

We were lucky that Mobiistar released the Multi-downloader software. It's actually confidential software Broadcom provides to manufacturers that use their chipset. And our Xolo won't even release the GPL kernel source code for their devices. What a shame.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emperorsum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shubh971
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorsum View Post
Of course it is fully working.. both devices are exactly the same. and the mobiistar ROM is the official ROM released by the manufacturer itself like how our xolo released their offical ROM. and official stock ROMs usually always work very well. This is because the device manufacturers get the complete chipset specs from the chipset manufacturers so they compile their ROMs with complete hardware knowledge. No guess work etc like we, developers, have to go through .

We were lucky that Mobiistar released the Multi-downloader software. It's actually confidential software Broadcom provides to manufacturers that use their chipset. And our Xolo won't even release the GPL kernel source code for their devices. What a shame.

The one who made or ported the xperia z rom for mobiistar please PM me. I need help regardingporting of ios rom and lewa Os to our device

If we both try we can successfully port the roms to our device.................

Please help......

ANDROMAN60
Old
(Last edited by ANDROMAN60; 4th June 2014 at 02:37 PM.) Reason: spell mistake
Thanks Meter 0
Default xperia z rom

Hey can u provide link for xperia z rom for xolo q1000 opus

awebdesigner09
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMAN60 View Post
Hey can u provide link for xperia z rom for xolo q1000 opus
http://tenlua.vn/mbs-lai504qxperiazv...37e526e5086f03

all credits to the developer..

sharif.5431
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Post Unable to goto recovery mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhdangoz94 View Post
I already made English version
and TWRP working well.

I will update my thread and send them to you guys.
My Xolo Q1000 Opus is not booting into recovery. While booting into recovery it goes into a bootloop. But my xolo kitkat rom is booting well. I tried flashing many recovery of mobiistar lai 504q and also flashed xolo opus stock recovery but for no use. The problem still persists.
Flashing was done using adb. Recovery is not accessible even with xolo care or any other app. Many instructions in xda site is of no use. brodcom multi downloader is not working in my pc but adb is working well Please help.

reetpriye1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Try to flash mobiistar rom via multidownloader.if multidownloader is not working right click and run it as administrator

Sent from my mobiistar touch LAI 504Q using XDA Free mobile app

awebdesigner09
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Guys, Have u seen any more custom ROMs for Xolo Q1000 Opus?

ssdeol
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Wink Xolo Q1000 Opus Low Media Sound Fix

Hi Everyone,

Finally I got the solution to get the volume increase in Xolo Q1000 Opus while playing Music and listening it via Handsfree.. Its pretty simple. But its not a permanent Fix. The volume will be keep louder and clear till you got the call or any message sound or notification sound.

Steps to Obtain High Volume on Xolo Q1000 Opus.

Keep all the features disable in volume Like, touch sound, notification sound...etc.

But your phone should not be in silent mode or in low volume mode. Keep the ringer volume full.

* Then open the music player and start playing song. you notice the volume low.

Now the magical thing to obtain high volume. " Come back on home screen..keep the music player running at the background. Now on search option at home you see there is a Mic icon for voice search option. just touch that Icon. Louder notification sound will comes while opening that application. just close it. Along with that Notification sound your media Sound will also reach High like sound booster. That's not a permanent but will be last long till you received any call or other notification sound comes. That reduces the media sound to again that point (Low). This thing works on Jelly Bean. For Kitkat you have to download voice search option from Playstore. Bcoz they have removed the voice search option in KitKat.

I would like to request all the developers to fix this issue permanently.

Don't forget to click like button for can thanks me on whatsapp.

Thanks
Sandeep Deol
+91-7508003477