No registration required
Thread Closed

[TOT and dll files] [F400] Update or Restore to Stock your LG G3 - F400 K/S/L

OP wolfgart

2nd July 2014, 07:45 PM   |  #71  
Thanks Meter: 46

36 posts
More
I would also say that it took longer on the modem flashing area when I restored my wife's phone. I think it was the longest part of the whole process so make sure you give like 10-15 minutes before restarting process. Even if it appears stuck let it run for abit longer. Also make sure hibernation is turned off in power settings on PC so it does not interrupt the process.
4th July 2014, 07:33 PM   |  #72  
Thanks Meter: 2

51 posts
More
Thumbs up Bloatware
HI guys!
I've tried to install the F400K-10e kdz firmware on the F400s Phone, but did not worked!

SO...One thing that appears on the phone is, when I show the screen to unlock the phone, it give me du diferente watch times, one for the place that I live and the other one from Korea.
It is possible to exchange or delete some thing that make this happen? I've tried to uninstall all the stuff that comes with the phone, even something as TRoaming, but do not solved the situation.

Is there an option to install a D855 Europe version on the F400S?

Thank You for all help!

Just another thing, I prefer to use the KDZ file because before I used the tot file and it crashed the phone! and I repaired it using the KDZ file.

Thanks
7th July 2014, 06:28 PM   |  #73  
Flag Poconos
Thanks Meter: 212

1,421 posts
Donate to Me
More
why does it take so long to flash. this is nuts
9th July 2014, 02:02 AM   |  #74  
Thanks Meter: 2

32 posts
Hello Guys

I would like to ask if anyone successfully restored to stock firmware by this tutorial? i have F400S model and wanted to be sure before i flash it.
The reason of going back to stock firmware is coz of 10G version OTA and it cannot be installed due to root. i have searched lots of forum but no fruitful answer of how to unroot so decided to go back to stock then update to 10G then root again to remove all SKT apps

zahid
9th July 2014, 02:40 AM   |  #75  
Thanks Meter: 46

36 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zahidismaeel

Hello Guys

I would like to ask if anyone successfully restored to stock firmware by this tutorial? i have F400S model and wanted to be sure before i flash it.
The reason of going back to stock firmware is coz of 10G version OTA and it cannot be installed due to root. i have searched lots of forum but no fruitful answer of how to unroot so decided to go back to stock then update to 10G then root again to remove all SKT apps

zahid

If you are using Chainfire's Super User app it has a full unroot option but if you have modified the OEM Rom it may still give you issue with the OTA. Yes the will restore your phone completely to the factory software for that revision. Follow the directions completely and it should work also make sure you have a good download not sure if the md5 checksum if it is posted.
Last edited by ZigZaGz; 9th July 2014 at 02:46 AM.
9th July 2014, 03:02 AM   |  #76  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 409

1,321 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zahidismaeel

Hello Guys

zahid

Yes try this - worked for me without having to completely wipe:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...pdate-t2805633
10th July 2014, 07:38 AM   |  #77  
Thanks Meter: 72

559 posts
Keep getting error "cant change to download mode"

D:

EDIT: NVM fixed it !
Last edited by Lostatsea23; 10th July 2014 at 08:01 AM.
10th July 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #78  
Thanks Meter: 1

86 posts
every time I go into lg flash tool I get the error message "lg USB/Parallel lock key is not detected" anyway to fix this?
10th July 2014, 12:10 PM   |  #79  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 445

611 posts
Donate to Me
More
edited first post in thread ....

10th July 2014, 12:18 PM   |  #80  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator
Flag Songkhla
Thanks Meter: 14,255